Pick #1, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

well honestly i thought the swans were tanking, but then we came good, and besides its no secret that the swans will be going for Isaac Heeney

We will see we have a good record against Essendon
Of the last 10 Essendon have 5, Brisbane 4, 1 draw. Of the last 5 it's 2-2 with that draw

How many of those have been at Edihad tho I was talking about games at the Gabba
6 at Docklands, 1 at the 'G and 3 at the Gabba. It's 2-1, but one of those was when Sheedy was coaching. We also won the last one

Cheer up Brisbane supporters. It is early days yet. In 1997 the Saints started with five straight losses and were written off by everyone, but by seasons end they were the home and away premiers, and played in the Grand Final.

I think the race for the spoon will be between the Lions, GWS, and the Dees. but you never can tell this early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we manage to win another 3 games this year, we'll have won 8 games in 3 years and will be awarded a PP...
Which mark Evans is quoted as saying will most likely be an end of first round pick if it were to be agreed on by the commission.

Gods willing there's 8 guys who aren't in the Melbourne team who will be by midyear. We are way off our best team.
Garland, Hogan, Salem, Jamar, Toumpas, Trengove?

Two of Stkilda's wins have been against GWS and Melbourne there's been only one team out of the 5 games we played that we should have won . Being Richmond but we lost focus. most people forget that we have 10 players who have played 50 or less games add some more experience to that and we will win games

Wait wait wait.... You're saying you should have won a match you lost by 43 points?

Have you not seen us use a number 1 pick before??

To be fair, you guys haven't exactly bucked the consensus when taking those picks. Scully was a very popular #1 pick. Watts was viewed as on par with NicNat - safer choice, NicNat having the higher ceiling. A combination of bad luck and maybe bad development unfortunately.

Our bad luck was Watts for that one time in his life flat out sprinting in the draft camp and putting in a crazy sprint time that put him at the top of our list.

Meh. Naitanui is way overrated.

Anyway, St Kilda could've chosen Judd ahead of Ball.....Bartel ahead of X Clarke.....Dangerfield ahead of Big Boy. Richmond Buddy. All clubs Fyfe. It happens.

Meh. Naitanui is way overrated.

Anyway, St Kilda could've chosen Judd ahead of Ball.....Bartel ahead of X Clarke.....Dangerfield ahead of Big Boy. Richmond Buddy. All clubs Fyfe. It happens.
Happened a lot at my team. New recruiting staff and development now so there's hope at least. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back