List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether pick #3 alone would swing it, but even if it did I can see a 'big name' bring jettisoned in order to ensure we maintained a presence in the first round.

Who's got currency of that magnitude though; Joey, Jack Steven, Armo? They're the only ones I can think of...
Pick 3 and gilbo would get it done.

BBQ_sauce_250ml.jpg

Can confirm Shenton is to be upgraded..!
Love the panther he adds some real daring with a touch of poise. Hes one of our most improved players on the list. I know I get excited when he gets the ball he so calm under pressure. I still believe he is the perfect size for a midfielder. Him and wright are two they could add to our growing midfield.

Love the panther he adds some real daring with a touch of poise. Hes one of our most improved players on the list. I know I get excited when he gets the ball he so calm under pressure. I still believe he is the perfect size for a midfielder. Him and wright are two they could add to our growing midfield.

Wow and to think a lot of people here (me included) thought he would just be clogging the rookie list at the end of last year. Good on him.

Wow and to think a lot of people here (me included) thought he would just be clogging the rookie list at the end of last year. Good on him.
Count me in, found him a list clogging player who'll never make it.

Have i been proven wrong.

Would it be too harsh a call to put Lewis & Pierce & Dan Markworth on the rookie list next year?

That would enable us to elevate Mav, Eli & Panther
What's the point in that?

developing player in Pierce sure but Markworth? i don't see the point, he would have been close to a debut before that injury setback.

We have plenty of players on the senior list who should be gone before worrying about making room by putting Dan on the rookie list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point in that?

developing player in Pierce sure but Markworth? i don't see the point, he would have been close to a debut before that injury setback.

We have plenty of players on the senior list who should be gone before worrying about making room by putting Dan on the rookie list
No point in it, just asking a question :p

List cloggers that have to go....

Bruce McAveney
Dermott Brereton
Luke Darcy
Dwayne Russell
Basil Zempelis
Hamish #rompingwins McLachlan
;)
Luke Darcy and Dermthegerm first! The flogs both hate us!

Pick 3 and gilbo would get it done.
28yr old injury prone bloke with suspect disposal (worst way of looking at it)...

Be a bit of a stretch IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back