List Mgmt. 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith looks aggressive and exciting. If Glenn was available I would probably prefer him, and look at him playing as a small defender. looks to have more discipline and a higher skill level. not as explosive or aggressive as Smith, but I would be worried about the Free Kicks Against stats that Smith might receive. Also sounds like Glenn has the higher likelihood to progress into the midfield than Smith does.

I'd rather Glenn be a small forward/ mid than a smal defender/mid. Glenn would really struggle to spoil the ball into the forwards on the lead as he wouldn't have the reach. He looks a great prospect though and would like either one of him of Smith as a 3rd round pick.

For what it's worth, Daniel isn't that one sided. Like any 18 year old, he prefers his dominant side but his left foot is decent. No different than any draftee really. He's also quite quick. Runs a sub 3 second 20m sprint, and is one of the hardest players to tackle I've ever seen.

Not sure about the concussion part, nothing in the past two years that I can remember.

He'd be the #1 pick if he were 15cm taller, even just another 5cm or so and he'd be top 15/20.

love the posts, but 15cm taller? if my aunt had balls....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I rate Grimley's ability a little higher than Hamling's, but Hamling looks like he tries his butt off and seems as if he'd work well in "the system".

Isn't Grimley a Forward and Hamling a Defender? Depends what Freo think they need more I suppose. Doubt they'd take both.

I've been playing against men for many years haha
If Daniels gets picked up I might have to join you in the draft. Daniels & I can start a 5ft 4 club.

5ft 4, genuinely ambidextrous chick.

Found it strange that we met with petracca at his house (as did 4 other clubs) going by his article today on afl.com

Did freo somehow think he would slip to us?

Were we genuinely having a crack at trading ourselves up in the trade period?

Did bondy go for a drive for shits n giggles as he wasn't busy with any trades?

And/or a reality TV show on FOX8...
The Recruit would have been the best way for me to get into the system. Plus those guys looked like so much fun!

There would be so many "I've got to prove I can handle it" monologues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back