List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't be human if you didn't, defacto.

In all seriousness I really like Keenan Ramsey's story. I would love us to pick him at 41. Looks like a very good prospect hopefully he isn't overlooked. Hopefully we pick him, Trout has a good eye for talent.
Tell me that wasn't deliberate.

What are the knocks on DVR?

Looks great in his highlights video. Strong on the air, courageous, takes games on, good by foot...
I believe he tested about as poorly across the board as anyone at the combine, which might suggest that he is a Siposs type, who has one major weapon (his kicking) and is OK at other things footy-wise, but who is not quick, doesn't have a tank and is also neither agile or athletic.

Last edited:

In all seriousness in regards to Ramsey and his glass eye.
Ive got a relative with a glass eye. Or as i like to call it 'The staring eye of death' . For some reason he doesnt like me calling it that o_O
Anyway my point is , my relation was a shocking footy player. He had the depth perception of a pet rock.
When marking hed always put his hands up to early and half the time got sconned on the head. He had more Falcons than a Ford car yard.
If Ramsey can get to the level he has with one good one, then the kid must be a bloody good player with great character.
Hope some recruiter has his eye on him. The kid deserves a go:thumbsu:

Yeah yeah, i know my "eye on him" what a cheap shot:rolleyes:
But the rest of my post was very sincere. Hope he gets drafted:thumbsu:

Iv actually got a younger brother with a glass eye whos played footy since under 10s.

His a fwd flanker or fwd pocket, his right eye is glass so he always plays on the right side of the oval.

Just won his 3rd bnf and came 4th overall in goal kicking in his comp.

A few ppl might laugh at kids with disabilities playing footy but I tell you now as iv coached a few they have the biggest hearts and more hunger then your average jo blow.

Iv actually got a younger brother with a glass eye whos played footy since under 10s.

His a fwd flanker or fwd pocket, his right eye is glass so he always plays on the right side of the oval.

A few ppl might laugh at kids with disabilities playing footy but I tell you now as iv coached a few they have the biggest hearts and more hunger then your average jo blow.
Thats a good story about your bro crasha:thumbsu:
Think my relative being a crap player had more to do with ability than the glass eye:p
Ive said on here before i used to play with a deaf footballer and he was a pretty good player.
Some people can overcome obstacles pretty damn well.

is he a one-eyed sainter?

Thats a good story about your bro crasha:thumbsu:
Think my relative being a crap player had more to do with ability than the glass eye:p
Ive said on here before i used to play with a deaf footballer and he was a pretty good player.
Some people can overcome obstacles pretty damn well.

Bloody oath they can! They now there behind the eyeball and have to work harder than the rest!

I love watching my bro pull his eye out and chase his defender with it lol from then on his always got 3 meters on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bigfooty saints board should submit a joint application for the job. I'm sure between everyone here we have a wealth of skills and knowledge we can bring to the table.

All trade negotiations get a thread on here and the opposition teams people get a laptop with a BF account open to the thread. :D

That would be awesome just to see bigmarts damning criticism of himself

The bigfooty saints board should submit a joint application for the job. I'm sure between everyone here we have a wealth of skills and knowledge we can bring to the table.

All trade negotiations get a thread on here and the opposition teams people get a laptop with a BF account open to the thread. :D

I think we could do it, and we would be cheap.

It's not your fault, Melbourne have a way of breaking young players. They submit them to sadistic punishment every week and expect them to thrive. Poor Sam.
PSD?

Always slays us...

I'm happy to rookie him, we have a lot of rookie spots available.

Urban, Beasley, Saad and Blease for the rookie spots maybe, I dunno.
Grace/Le Grice for Saad and I reckon you're on to something...

1: Petracca
21: Neal-Bullen
22: McKenzie
(41: Howard)
Upgrade: Templeton
Upgrade: Minchingon
Upgrade: Shenton

Retain: Weller

Delist: Milera
Delist: Schneider
Delist: Simpkin

Rookie: Le Grice
Rookie: Schneider
Rookie: Grace
Rookie: Wilkinson

DFA: Membrey

Hire me St Kilda... Pelicans get stuffed in Barrels...

Think this leaves us without a spot for Weller, as you've not promoted him but also haven't left him a rookie slot. And therefore Simpkin leaving has us 1 short on the main list - we'd not have a full complement of players and Weller would be contracted to us but we have no option open to put him onto the list...
Maybe tighten this up before your application goes in to the Saints!

rainbow-trout-painting.jpg

Think this leaves us without a spot for Weller, as you've not promoted him but also haven't left him a rookie slot. And therefore Simpkin leaving has us 1 short on the main list - we'd not have a full complement of players and Weller would be contracted to us but we have no option open to put him onto the list...
Maybe tighten this up before your application goes in to the Saints!
Nominated rookie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back