List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are picking Membrey up as a delisted free agent ? How the hell did we scam that?

Now we still have first pick in the PSD, but is their anyone worth taking?
Don't think we have room to take anyone.

If it does happen, l expect some sort of deal, probably future good will in a trade or something like that, not sure how it works in that regard.
Fine, you can have Schneider.

Don't think we have room to take anyone.
If there is someone worth taking at pick 1 in the PSD that is better than another player on our list currently, say Bye Bye to them.
I thought Bains said at the end of trade week that we would take Membrey at 1 in PSD? Might have our eye on someone....... I reckon Ben Newton would be better than some we currently have.

If we steel Petracca and Cocatoo (mid/fwd) along with McLean (fwd/mid)

To Join Steven (mid/fwd), Armitage, Ross, Dunstan, Newnes, Acres, Weller, Markworth.

I'm particularly impressed with the way Cockatoo moves... Lot of Shaun Burgoyne about him... Very smooth

And grab McKenzie (196 Powqer fwd) with White (196 athletic) Membrey Medium Fwd/Mid (188)

To Join Billings (fwd/mid), Templeton, Minchington, Siposs...

If we steel Petracca and Cocatoo (mid/fwd) along with McLean (fwd/mid)

To Join Steven (mid/fwd), Armitage, Ross, Dunstan, Newnes, Acres, Weller, Markworth.

I'm particularly impressed with the way Cockatoo moves... Lot of Shaun Burgoyne about him... Very smooth

And grab McKenzie (196 Powqer fwd) with White (196 athletic) Membrey Medium Fwd/Mid (188)

To Join Billings (fwd/mid), Templeton, Minchington, Siposs...
Ok, we can be mates again... ;)

Poster on the Richmond board reckons Hunt is a done deal to go there.
Pretty sure that's the same as 'Goddard to Carlton' etc., because he was a mad Tigers supporter as a kid.

I'd back Jen Phelan over most Bigfooty posters, but I'm more interested as to what effect Membrey being bolted on means to her predictions...

Pretty sure that's the same as 'Goddard to Carlton' etc., because he was a mad Tigers supporter as a kid.

I'd back Jen Phelan over most Bigfooty posters, but I'm more interested as to what effect Membrey being bolted on means to her predictions...
It means nothing because we won't delist someone contracted this late in the year to sign a DFA. I'm 99.8% confident when saying that..

Would just be a guess from her because they're training with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a previously listed AFL player Ahmed Saad can nominate for just the PSD and Rookie drafts.

Might be a way of avoiding Carlton and Essendon??

As a previously listed AFL player Ahmed Saad can nominate for just the PSD and Rookie drafts.

Might be a way of avoiding Carlton and Essendon??
Perhaps we just don't want Ahmed Saad anymore? which is probably very likely.

Also Essendope already ruled out drafting Ahmed.

It means nothing because we won't delist someone contracted this late in the year to sign a DFA. I'm 99.8% confident when saying that..

Would just be a guess from her because they're training with us.
You'd think not, but I keep wondering what the point would be of having McKernan on the RL if we envision him in the ruck/fwd role Stanley vacated.

Means he needs a LTI to be of any use.

You'd think not, but I keep wondering what the point would be of having McKernan on the RL if we envision him in the ruck/fwd role Stanley vacated.

Means he needs a LTI to be of any use.
Maybe we want to give our current rucks the chance of that position first?? while keeping McKernan on the rookie list performing at VFL level to earn himself an elevation. (either if we get a LTI or the round 10/11/12 what ever it is thing)

No way you put him straight on the senior list.

Maybe we want to give our current rucks the chance of that position first?? while keeping McKernan on the rookie list performing at VFL level to earn himself an elevation. (either if we get a LTI or the round 10/11/12 what ever it is thing)

No way you put him straight on the senior list.
Agree.

Think it just firms the idea that Hickey and Longer are going to be played together... I dare suggest Hickey might be the one to go forward more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back