List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petracca better be all that he is hyped up to be. I'm sick of these No.1 pick failing to be all their made out to be. I think you have to be more balanced and ensure that you get the player that will be an out and out A grade player, however, the risk is so high.
Well when your picking out of a group of the best U18ers in the country and 1 stands out as the best of the best of the best. You just take him dont ya.
Im not sure what your talking about. Delorians with Flux Capacitors. Quantam physics maybe. I bet Melbourne wish they had a flux capacitor in 2008.

One of the things that fascinates me with this draft is Lamb - he's the "love or hate" pick this year, with some thinking he's a gun and others a spud (which makes me think of spudguns, but I digress). I wonder if that's because of he's a utility. Utilities either are versatile, or they're "jack of all trades, master of none".
Spudguns lol? Exampl3s?

my speakers arent loud enough :-( what was being said?
Yeah as SKMD said it's an umpire on the boundary yelling GIVE IT TO JASON BLAKE because it was his free kick. No one on the ground could hear him though and he was getting increasingly pissed off. It really tickles my funny bone :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been thinking about this all day. GC have delisted broughton, only to pick him up as a nominated rookie. given the comments about hardness needed at GC, i wonder if like i said yesterday, they'll be into clem smith early with pick 15.

ive got GWS taking wright, durdin and pickett. GC taking lever with their first pick. Dees taking brayshaw and mccartin

lever and smith combo would help address their needs down back. with the acquisition of malcheski they have sometime to get lever right. smith could be one of these blokes that could play round 1 for them

been thinking about this all day. GC have delisted broughton, only to pick him up as a nominated rookie. given the comments about hardness needed at GC, i wonder if like i said yesterday, they'll be into clem smith early with pick 15.

ive got GWS taking wright, durdin and pickett. GC taking lever with their first pick. Dees taking brayshaw and mccartin

lever and smith combo would help address their needs down back. with the acquisition of malcheski they have sometime to get lever right. smith could be one of these blokes that could play round 1 for them

Personally I think Clem Smith will still be available at their next pick... so what purpose would it serve to take him earlier? That's the only problem I have with them taking him at 15, unless they want to be on the safe side.

Personally I think Clem Smith will still be available at their next pick... so what purpose would it serve to take him earlier? That's the only problem I have with them taking him at 15, unless they want to be on the safe side.

GWS could take him with their next pick

St Kilda hopes the explosive forward will fit in well at Seaford, particularly after both Terry Milera and Adam Schneider were delisted – although Schneider will be re-drafted as a rookie.

Petrenko, who was a Saints fan growing up, said the call from Richardson had helped ease his nerves as he fights for a second chance at the elite level.

"Richo rang me [Friday] night and sounded like a great guy, so I'm looking forward to working with him for the next couple of weeks," Petrenko said.

"He actually said 'you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that we need that pressure, aggression and speed up in the forward half'.

"He said he really likes the way I play and just not to put too much pressure on myself when I go and train there.

"It was really good to get the call from him, and I'm probably not as nervous now as I originally was, thanks to that phone call."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-01/saintly-second-chance-beckons?utm_medium=RSS

Tom Lamb's father Wayne Lamb played for Melbourne/Fitzroy, and I just learned that he stood at 173cm.

Gee, Tom Lamb did well to turn out 20cm taller then his old man!

He's not great, but he's definately not the worst player around.
I didn't rate him much at Adelaide but it does fill a need for us.

You'd have to assume the chances of Ahmed Saad ending up here again are really slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back