Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
burnley-fc-1805082.jpg

That looks eerily like our LleyLley

So did anyone else spot the 20 or so nude people running around North Adelaide at about 11PM last night? I'd had a few beers but not that ****ing many. I'm staggering home from Oktoberfesting at the German club, get to the intersection of King William and Kermode and **** me if a bunch of **** and dicks don't come bouncing down the bloody hill. They all hung a right at Kermode St which makes me think it was some clowns from St Marks or Aquinas.
Were they fit though?

So did anyone else spot the 20 or so nude people running around North Adelaide at about 11PM last night? I'd had a few beers but not that ****ing many. I'm staggering home from Oktoberfesting at the German club, get to the intersection of King William and Kermode and **** me if a bunch of **** and dicks don't come bouncing down the bloody hill. They all hung a right at Kermode St which makes me think it was some clowns from St Marks or Aquinas.
Black ops rehearsal for the 19th Man Streak to the Oval enhanced match day experience.

Black ops rehearsal for the 19th Man Streak to the Oval enhanced match day experience.

Oh dear god - twenty 60 year olds doing a streak, I'm suprised Portology still has his eyes to posts.....

tumblr_mbo6ivmH8Q1qglol7o1_500.gif

Oh dear god - twenty 60 year olds doing a streak, I'm suprised Portology still has his eyes to posts.....

tumblr_mbo6ivmH8Q1qglol7o1_500.gif

Haha ... they were definitely more like 20 year olds, but yeah if they had been 60 year olds I probably would have ripped my own eyes out..

Just curious Eddie Dingle ... what happens to Halloween trick or treaters that knock on your door? :D

Did not even get a rattle of the gate last night.

Big **** OFF campaignerS sign might have deterred the wee mites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can picture it. :D

Any stories to share from Derby day and the Emirates marquee? Any Karl Amon stories?

I did watch Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects as part of the SBS Halloween movie marathon and now I get Zakk Wylde avatar. :D

I have streaked more times than I care to remember including a memorable 5 miler!

But in my defence I was a rugby player.

Nothing more infuriating than being next in line behind some fartarsing idiot buying a bus or train ticket.

For the record, Circular Quay, Sydney, is the worst...
Plenty of things more infuriating even in public transport.
Such as waiting at every stop for 2 minutes while some eldery person [most likely Cow supporter] asks the driver "does this bus go to Colonnades/Elizabeth mall/TTP?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back