Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah what a bugger! Hopefully theres some good deals coming into christmas for you
Cheers. Just really awful timing for me which is no one's fault.

I could try to take a bus to the Langwarrin centre, though. It's on the Frankston bus route.

New nintendo club stuff, notably

5267-54759ee3c1c08.png

Think I may just have to get it...

Smash on Saturday, Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblades, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101 for starters.
With those and the three you're getting in the bundle you'll be set. If it's you're type of thing, beatthebomb has Assassin's Creed 4 for $8.88. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a great pick up as well. Can't believe how much I like that game. Makes me wish certain 3rd party developers would come back to Nintendo...

I'm thinking of getting the Mario Kart 8 Premium bundle but I've noticed it used to have a physical copy of the game rather than the pre-installed software.. anyone know if the software one still comes with a Club Nintendo code for the game? I assume the physical one does of course?

You can get the pre-installed bundle for $400 at Target but I've found the other one for $430 on Kogan online. I think retail shops cut the physical version bundle pretty quick for some reason, Nintendo obviously realised it costs less for them as both bundles are same price.

And why can't I find them on the Wii U controller category on store websites? All I see is the gamecube wii u, and the old wii remotes. Do they even exist...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, but will probably go for the Yoshi Gamecub one, it will match his other Yoshi wii remote.

Plus saves me $20 bucks :p

Just saw those, they look good.

Cheers, but will probably go for the Yoshi Gamecub one
pdp_replica_yoshi_wired_gamecube_controller_wii_u_raw.jpg

These ones? Might grab one in the end.

Glenno23 , spoke to one of the stores, and they have the SSB/adapter bundle pre-orders coming in still, and if pre-orders don't get picked up, might be a chance, does that sound right?

pdp_replica_yoshi_wired_gamecube_controller_wii_u_raw.jpg

These ones? Might grab one in the end.

Glenno23 , spoke to one of the stores, and they have the SSB/adapter bundle pre-orders coming in still, and if pre-orders don't get picked up, might be a chance, does that sound right?

All stock should be in stores already, as it was only orders that were covered due it being pre sold out about 6 weeks ago

But if pre orders don't get picked up, then they become available. That is right for sure. Level 4 customers get 10 days to pick up an order..... so keep an eye on your phone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back