Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheat:
images

Attempting to moderate OUR board. Putrid idiots.

I mean, we know they're want to smother each other in their own poo 2gals1tankard style vis-a-vis the Fruchoctopian creation legend they're all indoctrinated with, but bloody hell.

When you consider their batting order of fools, clowns and plain old psychos it's a bit rich to have a sook about a traditional description for a defender that bends the rules.

I mean, it's okay to assassinate the character of some of our past players, but gee whiz, don't you dare call one of theirs a "cheat".

To be fair, Talia seems a level-headed young man and as a defender, he will do whatever he can get away with to stop his opponent. The blame lies with the umpires. There's 3 of them, FFS, and Talia would only need to be penalised a few times before he realises that his tactics have to change.
What really defecates me is that none of our defenders ever have been able to get away with man-handling opposition forwards. There is no consistency.

Oh, and Talia is a cheat!

Without naming the poster, but a friend of mine received two warning PM's recently from crows board mods for saying in here, on the Port Board, that Talia is a cheat. And we're accused of over reacting....
Hahahahaha Talia is a cheat. His scragging is as bad or worse than any tagger in the game. It needs to be talked about and brought to the attention of the media so that the umps take notice.

#balanceinthemedia #balanceontheforums

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back