Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

If its a bidding war GWS will get overs for him and he'll instantly be replaced by Steele and Hopper. Well played.
Steele has looked bloody good in his first 2 games. We've also got Ahearn we drafted at #7 last year yet to get a game in firsts.
Our NEAFL team had a closely fought win over the Swans reserves this weekend...

197 to 14.

He isn't going to leave for just any club if he chooses to leave imo. Why would he leave GWS for a club like Essendon or Carlton? Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn and St kilda would be the clubs I would go to if I was him. Dogs would be tempting but I think they would be more keen to ho after KPPs

If true, IF, he may very well be the 1st player to be roundly boo'd by the fans.

everyone silvates over out of contract GWS talent but to be honest i dont like these players auctioning themselves off. not a good look

give me player loyalty anyday

Steele has looked bloody good in his first 2 games. We've also got Ahearn we drafted at #7 last year yet to get a game in firsts.
Our NEAFL team had a closely fought win over the Swans reserves this weekend...

197 to 14.
That extended list is damn handy...

GWS will get offered some nice deals for him if he does want to leave. I could see him at a Collingwood for sure, but they keep getting reported as being out on the outside.

That extended list is damn handy...

GWS will get offered some nice deals for him if he does want to leave. I could see him at a Collingwood for sure, but they keep getting reported as being out on the outside.

Can definitely see Collingwood and Richmond being keen .
But what can they trade ?
Their respective first round draft picks won't come close ...

Assuming we are interested and he nominates us: the Saints would do their first (should be top 10 probably in the 4-6 range) and I'm not sure what else for Treloar. I'd doubt we'd include another early pick and I can't see any players that GWS would want that we'd be willing to let go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BF rumours at thirty paces...

latest

He was the last unsigned GWS player I thought would leave. Collingwood must be throwing Tom Boyd cash at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back