Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat curry I made Zakk Wylde. 2 tablespoons of cayenne, i'm having a bad time. I'm super tolerant of hot foods, but fuuuuaark.

Rogan Josh is the king of curries. Not so hot but adding a hot lime pickle that tastes like paint stripper gives it an awesome kick.

Ok, I think I've turned into my dad. Watching a doco on young people taking drugs and wanting to throw a brick through the TV within 5mins. Help me.

Ok, I think I've turned into my dad. Watching a doco on young people taking drugs and wanting to throw a brick through the TV within 5mins. Help me.
It's depressing when you have kids and hear your parents when you talk to them. Though I'm more don't shoot the messenger as I like my TV. I'd rather hurl a brick at the kids taking drugs. That'd give one hell of an adrenalin rush :D

Didn't jacko get in trouble when we drafted him for throwing a brick through someone's windscreen?
I seem to remember him getting disciplined shortly after being drafted.
Yea I think so, pose the question on the camry board they'll have all the details :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it'd have to be one of my favourites.

As for Drive Radio, I have that cranking on my phone right now.
I'm not much of a movie guy but it's the only film other than all of the original trilogy that I've watched more than twice.

Bumping a great tune from this band Gunship, check them out on bandcamp. Technoir (Carpenter Brut remix) is the track. Great album too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back