Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So can I ask the question all BF posters will be asking, what crime against humanity did you commit to warrant such a ban?

I called Cyril Rioli a squealer in Chief, the most stable genius,'s book giveaway thread on the main board.

The Bigfooty rules state that any issues with moderation should not be discussed publicly, so I'm not going to give my opinion of what I think of the suspension. The Bigfooty rules do NOT state that Chief, the most stable genius,'s threads or giveaway threads are to be moderated to a different standard than other threads, but they do state that issues with moderation should not be discussed publicly. Let this be the last that I say on the matter. :)

I called Cyril Rioli a squealer in Chief, the most stable genius,'s book giveaway thread on the main board.

The Bigfooty rules state that any issues with moderation should not be discussed publicly, so I'm not going to give my opinion of what I think of the suspension. The Bigfooty rules do NOT state that Chief, the most stable genius,'s threads or giveaway threads are to be moderated to a different standard than other threads, but they do state that issues with moderation should not be discussed publicly. Let this be the last that I say on the matter. :)

Think my internet security on the lappy blocked and dumped the exe. file for the Windows 10 upgrade

I see the name of the file in the security blocked log "SetupHost.exe" it does appear browsing online that's the name of the installer & I can't imagine it being anything else, I can't seem to re-reserve another windows 10 upgrade pfft ahh well.

Bah! What am I going to do with all these #freethefest t-shirts and bumper stickers now? :p

Save them for about 10 seconds after I make a post on the Crows board when Dangerfield leaves ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Google image search of "lynda loades" returns lynda, eddie dingle avatar and nobody on the internet knows you are steven strigg.

Fantastic.

Untitled.png

Think my internet security on the lappy blocked and dumped the exe. file for the Windows 10 upgrade

I see the name of the file in the security blocked log "SetupHost.exe" it does appear browsing online that's the name of the installer & I can't imagine it being anything else, I can't seem to re-reserve another windows 10 upgrade pfft ahh well.

GWX.exe? That's what it's called on my PC

Skateline FTW

This was at the Winterlicious outdoor skate rink in Elder park.

Dude was both parts of Torvill and Dean. Meanwhile 8yos slip and fall around his magical feet.

Seriously, every time I see someone use SJW, I immediately assume they're referring to...

View attachment 157304

#SJP
#watchedwaytoomuchsexandthecity

That's better than

265190_sarah_hanson_young_591w.jpg

#SHY
#readwaytoomuchzooweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back