Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

I could makes a Twitter Account and Post that Treloar is off to the Pies and Post it Here.

Everyone would then Believe the Tweet Then:rolleyes:
You could do that but...

BGKjaNH.gif

I actually wish Treloar was able to just declare where he wants to go so the pissing contest could be over. :p

I'm happy to pay the first two rounders for him but also willing to keep them. In Collingwood's case, two first rounders are likely to be top 10 picks, handy either way.

I'll just laugh if Treloar goes to Richmond to "win finals" :)
Is that like Nafan going to the Pies to win premierships then sitting back and watching the Lions win 3 straight.

Is that like Nafan going to the Pies to win premierships then sitting back and watching the Lions win 3 straight.
Hey! Bucks won a premiership - It was just as a forwards coach thank you

Treloar to the Pies is a done deal. Lol at Tigers supporters thinking they have a chance.....all cos of what KB said...
I think you'll find most people assume he's probably going to the Pies, they're just ... how do I put it, enjoying the ride

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take C4's word over KB, Carey, Jon Ralph or that muppet Barrett any day.

The real newsbreaker! ;)
We all know if he came on and said Treloar wants to go to Richmond, you'd be calling him a muppet. ;)

My Caddy example was the one that came to mind, for a good player of expansion club.

He nominated essendon who offered him the most $$$, GC went to Dons and said ok what will you offer, Don's offer wasn't acceptable to GC who the sought other offers, Geelong gave a fair offer and he went there, regardless of Essendons last minute "mediation" session.

You've got that wrong. Caddy nominated Essendon while he was contracted GC refused to trade him/Essendon didn't offer enough. Then the next season Caddy left and nominated Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back