14/15 Serie A

Remove this Banner Ad

Some big games this weekend with Juve vs Lazio and the Milan derby.

Will be interesting to see if Allegri rotates the team given this match is sandwiched in between the Monaco games. Lazio is currently the most in form team in Serie A, so this should be a great match. Felipe Anderson and Candreva are so lethal outwide, love watching them play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably follow the Serie A second most out of the European leagues behind the Premier League. Have become quite interested in Fiorentina over the last year or so.

What the Serie A needs is for some teams to establish themselves financially (new stadia are a good start) so that they can challenge Juve. It's a bit of a blight that Juve have been so dominant of late.

I probably follow the Serie A second most out of the European leagues behind the Premier League. Have become quite interested in Fiorentina over the last year or so.

What the Serie A needs is for some teams to establish themselves financially (new stadia are a good start) so that they can challenge Juve. It's a bit of a blight that Juve have been so dominant of late.

Montella is a very good young and upcoming coach.

The TV Revenue deal is what has kept the differences between the sides:

2wh03ds.0.jpg

Well Lazio missed the opportunity to take full advantage of Juve losing and so if wasn't too much already it surely is now. :(

Also very disappointed with Fiorentina's last two losses to Verona and Cagliari (1-3 at home WTF?) despite their great progression in the Europa League. You have to wonder how much of an impact it is having on their performances in Italy.

Fiorentina :eek:. What has happened there? Any chance of CL through the league is gone so maybe now they should throw all they can at Europa to qualify.

As I posted earlier the only thing I can think of is that the high number of matches that they've played in the Europa League and Coppa Italia are finally catching up against them, but even so, that doesn't excuse two home losses in a row to Hellas Verona and Cagliari (18th placed Cagliari none the less!). It would be extremely disappointing not to at least qualify for the Europa League again.

Didn't realise we didn't have a specific Serie A thread. Maybe something to look into for next season.

Just saw this on Fox Football and thought it was worth a mention. Seems Bournemouth aren't the only club doing miracles!

Carpi have just been promoted to Serie A.

The Serie B club, whose stadium holds 4,144 fans, have been the form team in the competition and head upwards after a 0-0 draw with Bari.

Just five years ago they were in Serie D – only a semi-pro league – having worked their way back after reforming following bankruptcy 15 years ago, changing from AC Carpi to Carpi FC.

Suddenly, a club whose town has just 70,000 people and whose home crowd would fill just five per cent of the San Siro, will face the likes of Juventus and AC Milan next season.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...barca-paper-talk/story-fn8uzjqx-1227326540664

Remove this Banner Ad

Back