List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do quite a few people think James Gwilt is going to Adelaide? Why would they be interested? Not saying they aren't, but this move is being mentioned more and more.
A Crows supporter came on here last week & basically said that the Crows were very very keen on a senior undersized key rebounding defender via Free Agency or something along those lines

I remember an Adelaide supporter posted on our board a few weeks ago that they were looking for medium-sized defenders... I'm not sure about the amount of med-defenders available, but if Gwilt is the best they can do, they're welcome to him in my opinion. I doubt we'd get much compo for him. I'd jump at a third round pick if it's up for grabs.
Ninja.... :D

I've been all over WHE for the whole season ;)
Rahul's coming for you...

hqdefault.jpg

WAY too much imo. Would not do that.

Really? What do you leave out? It roughly values pick 3 at 10 (Armo), 21, 25 (Stanley), 35 (Gwilt) which I guess could be overs but not by a huge amount imo.

In yours do you have Steven as a straight swap for pick 2 or do you think he is worth more than that? Because if he is worth 2 then that would mean that 3 is only worth 21+22 which is way unders.

Really? What do you leave out? It roughly values pick 3 at 10 (Armo), 21, 25 (Stanley), 35 (Gwilt) which I guess could be overs but not by a huge amount imo.

In yours do you have Steven as a straight swap for pick 2 or do you think he is worth more than that? Because if he is worth 2 then that would mean that 3 is only worth 21+22 which is way unders.

Gwilt is a FA

Sam should give Hirdy a call & find out what experimental drugs helped him get back on the park back in the 90s after his persistent navicular injuries.... ;)
I thought it was the navicular bone, but yesterday they stated "he spent nearly three months in a moon boot after the stress fracture on his fifth metatarsal bone in his left foot flared up again."

Is the navicular the same bone as the fifth metatarsal..?
Folk find it hard to swallow that the Golden boy & "supplements" actually goes back to the mid 90's.. I was given the mail by the then AFL Licensed Apparel Sales Rep, whom I was purchasing gear from for my clothing store..

I remember an Adelaide supporter posted on our board a few weeks ago that they were looking for medium-sized defenders... I'm not sure about the amount of med-defenders available, but if Gwilt is the best they can do, they're welcome to him in my opinion. I doubt we'd get much compo for him. I'd jump at a third round pick if it's up for grabs.

Gwilt is quite medium. ( in height anyway ).

I've been all over WHE for the whole season ;)
tumblr_mngkb2PuvY1sqpjgto1_500.gif

Not overs, but it shouldn't matter as Melbourne shouldn't have pick 3... I mean, they can't, right???? :eek::oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was the navicula bone, but yesterday they stated "he spent nearly three months in a moon boot after the stress fracture on his fifth metatarsal bone in his left foot flared up again."

Is the navicular the same bone as the fifth metatarsal..?
Folk find it hard to swallow that the Golden boy & "supplements" actually goes back to the mid 90's.. I was given the mail by the then AFL Licensed Apparel Sales Rep, whom I was purchasing gear from for my clothing store..
Just assumed it was the navicular cos that's the area of the foot I thought he pointed at with the Club Doctor when he went to the bench on Sunday.... Could be wrong of course :confused:

aoc_foot_anatomy_sample.gif

Its also strange to wonder weather Armo will be captain or traded.

Wasn't the same stuff being said about McEvoy last year? Armo is far from untradable and while he provides a big body around the stoppages to protect the kids if we get a good deal we could keep Jones around to do that (he'd be worse than Armo but if all we want is a body to protect the kids he would do).

Not overs, but it shouldn't matter as Melbourne shouldn't have pick 3... I mean, they can't, right???? :eek::oops:

Probably not unless the AFL wants to be dodgy. But even then we could still do Steven to GWS for 3 and that other group for 2? The Dees might want a bunch of senior players to help change the culture or some crap? I don't know, I was just throwing ideas out there to try to gauge value.

Mooaaaaarrrrrr. Jack Steven is a gun, pick 2 might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back