News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

New Bulldogs clash strip by BLK looks sweet.

aMrZn6z.jpg

Training jumper, but the template will be the same for us.

Very simple, the guernsey doesn't effect the overall design. Unlike the previous 5 Crows home jumpers which have all been impact by apparel templates.

That Western Bulldogs logo was leaked on the Graphics and Jumper board atleast 12 months ago... It takes awhile for these things to change

Makes me sad because I guess that means no new Adelaide logo for 2015 :(

A better clash strip will be an adequate compromise

That Western Bulldogs logo was leaked on the Graphics and Jumper board atleast 12 months ago... It takes awhile for these things to change

Makes me sad because I guess that means no new Adelaide logo for 2015 :(

A better clash strip will be an adequate compromise

26 months!

July 2012.

I know it's on an ISC template (not that it matters really) but my wishlist. I really love the idea of having one jumper design and then making a kit in each club colour, like WB have done:
jaamwn.jpg

Blue for all home matches.
Red away vs Carlton, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, North, Port, Richmond, WCE, WB.
Yellow away vs Brisbane, Essendon, Melbourne, St Kilda, Sydney.
White away vs GC, GWS, Hawthorn (or wear blue and scrap the white).
Blue worn in all Finals unless there's a clash.

Given how well AFC gear sells (according to poster here) why wouldn't they want more jumpers for people to buy?
The yellow one is where it's at, enough of this all white crap.

The main thing I hate about white guernseys is the way clubs/manufacturers see them as blank canvases to throw paint on and hope for the worst, errr, best.

I went into crow mania yesterday in the city ans the chick there told me that BLK is the new sponsor and gear should be out mid-late november.
god i hope we get a new away/clash guernsey!
a simple white one similer to the SANFL one. none of thise messy crappy stuff we have on the current one

Home jumper should never change ever. clash/away jumper is to change whenever, we should have 2 or 3 clash jumpers. but id like them to stick to an all white and an all red with a simple design on them, hoops, or stripes. Traditional is the way to go

I went into crow mania yesterday in the city ans the chick there told me that BLK is the new sponsor and gear should be out mid-late november.
god i hope we get a new away/clash guernsey!
a simple white one similer to the SANFL one. none of thise messy crappy stuff we have on the current one

Interesting they told you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Home jumper should never change ever. clash/away jumper is to change whenever, we should have 2 or 3 clash jumpers. but id like them to stick to an all white and an all red with a simple design on them, hoops, or stripes. Traditional is the way to go
If we had a classy clash jumper, it could be permanent as well, like PA/Fremantle/Collingwood do. It becomes "one of our jumpers" which, if required, could be worn without embarrassment in a Grand Final etc. If it's kept for a for many years then it becomes a standard identifiers of the club. 50 years after a premiership is won in it, people see the picture and still recognise the team jumper, quite possibly because it's still in use.

Lot of stuff for sale in the store atm, anyone have or seen one of the named guernsey replicas? Wondering if the number/names are subliminated etc.

If anyone gets one be wary about the sizing... The player cut ones run extremely small... I've got a 3xl and usually fit a xl guernsey!
agree

i have an XL, usually a large (or medium if want a tight fit)

The XL is a tight fit (prob what a medium would normally be on me), which is ok because the material is extremely stretchy. couldn't bring myself to try the 2XL!

If anyone gets one be wary about the sizing... The player cut ones run extremely small... I've got a 3xl and usually fit a xl guernsey!
Yeah I got an away 2xl, normally I'm xl and it's snug as I like to hoodie underneath. It's a shame as PUMA is my favourite sports apparel. I loved the PUMA king boots back in playing days as well. So light and comfortable. Best leather. So time to fork out for another guernsey lol. I liked the away one.

Its already obvious but crowmania confirmed we are going to BLK as well, had to call them as they decided to not inform me they were out of stock when I placed an order the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back