Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda
Home
St Kilda Home.png
Clash

wak30x.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you the guy who posted that thread on the Carlton board? If yes, how did you get access to Nike's 2015 range?

no , I am not that good .... jumped on the bandwagon when I heard the news ..

could not be happier the blues are going back to their multi premiership winning monogram !!

90th anniversary of Geelong defeating Collingwood in the 1925 VFL Grand Final
View attachment 59442
Geelong with fatter stripes. Not sure if Collingwood would look better in their home or clash jumper.

100th anniversary of Carlton defeating Collingwood in the 1915 VFL Grand Final
View attachment 59443
Carlton with their curvier monogram (and Collingwood rightly in their clash jumper against Carlton).

110th anniversary of Richmond defeating North Melbourne to win the 1905 VFA premiership
View attachment 59447
Richmond in their bumblebee jumper, with a number panel added to accommodate the numbers (since they weren't worn at the time).

120th anniversary of Fitzroy winning their first VFA premiership in 1895 ahead of Geelong
View attachment 59445
Brisbane in a jumper inspired by Fitzroy's 1895 jumper. The chamois reinforcing has been replaced by Brisbane's gold colour and the back has been altered to accommodate the numbers.

110th anniversary of Fitzroy winning the 1905 VFL premiership over Collingwood
View attachment 59444
If the funnel jumpers were made for the Geelong game, Brisbane might as well just wear them twice.

125th anniversary of South Melbourne winning the 1890 VFA premiership ahead of Carlton
View attachment 59448
Sydney in horizontal stripes, with a number panel added.

125th anniversary of Port Adelaide defeating South Melbourne in 1890 to become the Champions of Australia
View attachment 59446
Port's magenta and blue jumper, as seen in the 2004 Heritage Round; I didn't bother with the fake laces.
And finally I found some swannies! :drunk: Very Nice

Don't diss the Ochre.[/QUOTE]

I actually used to have that guernsey (despite being a Swans supporter) living in WA can be rough :)

Wow. Sorry guys I didn't realize it wasn't working so I just screenshotted it :/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 5.33.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 5.33.37 PM.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back