List Mgmt. 2015 Draft, Trades and Retirements Thread Pt 1

WISH LIST: If we could trade for the following players, who should we get?

• Will Minson (Ruck)

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • Ryan Schoenmakers (CHB)

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Zac Dawson (CHB)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Matt Suckling (HBF)

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Shaun Hampson (Ruck)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Brian Lake (FB)

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Sam Gilbert (CHB)

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Matt Leuenberger (Ruck)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • Tom Bellchambers (Ruck)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Courtenay Dempsey (CHB)

• Zac Smith (Ruck)

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trent McKenzie (Mid)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Steve Johnson (Fwd)

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Nathan Wilson (HBF)

• Jake Carlisle (CHB)

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Adam Treloar (Mid)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Harley Bennell

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Jeremy McGovern (Def) (Re-signed with WCE)

Votes: 20 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid to replace Richards. Our defence is fine.
In an ideal world, Naismith and Nanka are the Pyke and Mumford combination for 2016. If those guys can step up, most of our problems go away.

Absolutely correct. Reid is capable of taking over that role (should it be vacated) plus we have plenty of up and coming defenders. However, I think that Teddy will go again next year. Not sure why everyone is assuming that this is his final year.

In the U18 Championship, Vic Country vs SA today, a bloke named Dunkley only had 7 disposals as a mid ....... but laid 10 tackles!

I like, I like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth considering trading a Robinson/Towers/Hewett/BJack for someone of perhaps Alex Pearce standard and seeing what we can make of them? I know that at this stage a player like that won't win us a Premiership, but we need something.

Jetta got a hard tag after half time and could not shake it.

Admittedly that is concerning, but we simply can't place so much reliance on him to hit up targets. If we didn't, Jetta would not have been tagged in the first place.

Worth considering trading a Robinson/Towers/Hewett/BJack for someone of perhaps Alex Pearce standard and seeing what we can make of them? I know that at this stage a player like that won't win us a Premiership, but we need something.

Admittedly that is concerning, but we simply can't place so much reliance on him to hit up targets. If we didn't, Jetta would not have been tagged in the first place.
Yeah the first 5 mins of the game I noticed he was the outlet targeted almost everytime. Once they shut him down there was no plan b. Jetta should have been moved elsewhere and a Cunningham or Lloyd start in that positioning instead.

Hypothetically if jetta does want to move home, reckon we could get a deal done for zac clarke...he may be a bit maligned but the boy can play. Would be around the 350k mark and would become a ready made ruckman for the next 5-7 years
Fremantle have 4 players who would be our best or 2nd best ruckman. It is excellent list management, same as how they have Silvagni, Dawson and Johnson all injured but roll along no worries and have depth in key positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back