2015 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Great corporate draw and we will probably make sponsorship dollars. Timing of AO games does not suit me particularly as we have a lot of night games and not too many afternoon games. Not sure that everyone will be that wrapt in this draw.

Including 2012, have Gill's buddies at west lakes ever had a season where they didn't play both expansion sides twice in the one year?

If they don't make the finals next year then Walsh needs to be sacked - cause that is one of the easiest draws you can ever get and it is finals or bust with that one! They have had the easiest draws persistently from 2011. Each season Gill's buddies at west lakes seem to be in the top four of favourable draws.

only just had a look at norths fixture..geeze they get gifted for finishing a top 4 side? what a joke

only just had a look at norths fixture..geeze they get gifted for finishing a top 4 side? what a joke

Commercial and football reality states that if North don't make a GF this year, they will fall through the floor in the next few. Their list is garbage, full of one paced plodders (kind of like the Crows minus Dangerfield).

Their draw is the last chance saloon. They didn't deserve to make a prelim last year, and the AFL knows it. Would have got absolutely poleaxed by Hawthorn if they somehow managed to make the GF.

port and Sydney get the hardest, Hawthorn are to scared to leave melbourne and North get their ass kissed..not happy but them both being Vic clubs it wasn't a surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

port and Sydney get the hardest, Hawthorn are to scared to leave melbourne and North get their ass kissed..not happy but them both being Vic clubs it wasn't a surprise.

Do you really expect Hawks get a tough draw after going back to back. Not when M Evans is on the board. once again, we are still playing in the VFL.

I think Carlton deserve more Friday night games.....

On Friday night games, * there is some dogshit games on a Friday in the first month of the year. Including the usual bitchmond and Carlton shitfest to start the year.

Round 7 vs Brisbane at the GABBA will be Kane's 300th. Shame his milestone can't be at the Portress. But I am glad we got a game at the GABBA this time. Haven't played there since 2011 and haven't won there since 2007, the night Daniel Motlop kicked all those goals.

one of my friends 'liked' the crows fixture post on their facebook so I made a little troll about how Danger could be playing his last game against his new team (Geelong).. but nobody has seen it.. they stopped talking about it hours ago... conversely our clubs announcement has more likes and comments and still has activity which I'm sure that department will see as a little win!

I think Carlton deserve more Friday night games.....

On Friday night games, **** there is some dogshit games on a Friday in the first month of the year. Including the usual bitchmond and Carlton shitfest to start the year.

...and they get another one later, too :-(

Can make it to all games bar the Thursday night one, I think, because of work early in the morning, but I mind wind up just going anyway. Pretty happy with that.

Lots of night games – awesome.

Only one early afternoon game – awesome.

9 FTA. That's as good as its gonna get for us I think.

1 MCG. Not ideal.

But overall pretty happy. Nice one KT

Round 7 vs Brisbane at the GABBA will be Kane's 300th. Shame his milestone can't be at the Portress. But I am glad we got a game at the GABBA this time. Haven't played there since 2011 and haven't won there since 2007, the night Daniel Motlop kicked all those goals.

Maybe he gets rested by the club so it can be played at home? Playing Richmond in Rnd 8 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back