Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

If we meet Collingwood in the GF I would be expecting the resulting reaming to give the Bulldogs/Sydney fiasco a run for its money.
I thought the same until I watched Adelaide play them yesterday. Collingwood aren't invincible and we're a very different side than the Jonas, Georgiardis, Fantastia, Burgoyne (DBJ in defence) side who played them in round 2. Lookiing forward to seeing how we go against them at AO.

I thought the same until I watched Adelaide play them yesterday. Collingwood aren't invincible and we're a very different side than the Jonas, Georgiardis, Fantastia, Burgoyne (DBJ in defence) side who played them in round 2. Lookiing forward to seeing how we go against them at AO.

I wasn't referring to the Collingwood team giving us a reaming.

Are you new to football?
Did you watch the 2016 Grand Final between Bulldogs and Sydney?

But as Tredrea recently said on 5AA, "Good teams can overcome poor umpiring." If we're on top of our game (both with field play and goal kicking accuracy), it'll take the maggots out of the equation (geez it's hard to type, while one's fingers are crossed!!!).

The 2004 team would have felt the same pressure about QF's, need to face past demons and get past them if they want to be successful.
We actually lost 3 QFs in a row. 2001 at the Gabba in the heat and humidity, I was there, Lions players had inserted stents in their arms before the game so they could re-hydrate at half time, then the next 2 at home.

Round 24 ain't far away - anyone heard anything about when our game against Richmond will be locked in? I can only assume the delay is due to the tightness of the competition.
Pretty confident it will be Sunday. I doubt Richmond will be in contention for the 8 and we are coming back from a Sunday twilight from Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dreaded early Sunday slot? When did we last get a Sunday 2:50pm slot at home? Seems to be a vic-exclusive slot for some reason
And to top it off we get that hat a$$ flog and Crows Football Director as our boundary rider. Probably get Underwood as commentator too making it totally unwatchable.

Feck off Fox.

As expected, Port gets a Sunday game in the final round (vRichmond) due to the travel back from Perth. Fox coverage meaning Ricciuto and possibly Kelli Underwood making turning the sound down mandatory.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 2.35.19 pm.png

Wheres the logic in having West Coast/Crows play on a Saturday night over us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back