2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner only has himself to blame for his dismissal, went too hard too early, tried to hit everything out of the park despite having a lot of time/overs left. Even though it's not his style, he should've been a bit more patient. He was close to getting out 2-3 times before that.

California still flying strong

20150329_194655.jpg

Yeah he does but given the circumstances it's completely understandable.

All I have been reading on this forum since the start of our innings is that our batters should just take it easy and do nothing stupid, just tick off the runs slowly.

Clarke comes in, tries to do that very thing, and people start calling him selfish for trying to do exactly what is required in this situation, unbelievable.

Interesting stat from Lara that our average age is the lowest of all the semi finalists.... especially with Haddin/Watson and Pup there

All I have been reading on this forum since the start of our innings is that our batters should just take it easy and do nothing stupid, just tick off the runs slowly.

Clarke comes in, tries to do that very thing, and people start calling him selfish for trying to do exactly what is required in this situation, unbelievable.
Some people can't be pleased

I don't care if we don't hit another boundary. About 100 to get in 30 overs. Just knock it around and make sure you are lifting the trophy in a couple of hours boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make a valid point actually.... I take it back

We all know the bat regulations are crazy, top edges for 6 etc but to call any particular player a cheat for using a bat the laws let him use is a bit silly really.

We all know the bat regulations are crazy, top edges for 6 etc but to call any particular player a cheat for using a bat the laws let him use is a bit silly really.
Even though he is a Collingwood loving Saffer, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say he is using hyperbole and humour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back