2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like Vettori will be bowling again, he'd surely be bowling some more overs now if he was fit enough.

Might not affect the result but doesn't help to lose one of your best bowlers when you're defending a low total.
Whilst it's likely not going to change the result it's a shame to see a champ not able to contribute in his last match

We all know the bat regulations are crazy, top edges for 6 etc but to call any particular player a cheat for using a bat the laws let him use is a bit silly really.
Yeah I was having a laugh. Every cricketer does it. I have a very sarcastic approach to forums haha

All I have been reading on this forum since the start of our innings is that our batters should just take it easy and do nothing stupid, just tick off the runs slowly.

Clarke comes in, tries to do that very thing, and people start calling him selfish for trying to do exactly what is required in this situation, unbelievable.
I'm not a Clarke fan but the important thing here is not to lose another wicket and open the door for NZ

Doesn't look like Vettori will be bowling again, he'd surely be bowling some more overs now if he was fit enough.

Might not affect the result but doesn't help to lose one of your best bowlers when you're defending a low total.

Yup this is when he would bowl. Shame if he cant bowl again tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back