2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome stuff!

72e358e9d254e42e49af86ed5747bce0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are arguing because we see a couple of players in the side that have been in really bad form but still keep getting picked for the side.

And because they keep getting picked no matter how consistently they fail, other batsmen who should have been selected in their place have missed out on carrying a world cup trophy.

So yeah, we have every right to argue and keep questioning why a couple of players get the chance to hold up a trophy even though their recent performances should have meant that chance went to other deserving batsmen on the sidelines.

What batsmen should be in the squad?

No doubt you'll pick out a spud or 2.

It's a team game. Sit back and enjoy.

I don't really hate anyone from their team but McCullum irks me for some reason.

I do not dislike the Kiwis either but the wank fest that ensued when they never left home while being undefeated at home annoyed me and they were never scoring high on Aussie grounds like most suspected.

We play on proper full size grounds here and they were always going to struggle regardless of form in NZ.

Once again i thank them for coming and little brother will never beat the big brother in his own backyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back