2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be pleased when Sangakkara retires. He's been the thorn in the side of Australia's bowling line ups for as long as I can remember. Amazingly stoic innings by him today.

I don't want him to retire. Great player with class on and off the field. Speaks better English than half the Australian team. Lol.

Subcontinent players really put us to shame when it comes to being multilingual
But
122018068166092185141134232152237226151240199228.gif

McCarthy looks a real player. He was supposed to fall to us in the draft. Everyone was like huh? when GWS drafted him because they had so many good talls already but they could afford to just put him in the stoockpile at the time. Now that Patton is out and the other kiddy went to the Dogs its not looking so silly on their part.
Damn I wish we had him though.

McCarthy looks a real player. He was supposed to fall to us in the draft. Everyone was like huh? when GWS drafted him because they had so many good talls already but they could afford to just put him in the stoockpile at the time. Now that Patton is out and the other kiddy went to the Dogs its not looking so silly on their part.
Damn I wish we had him though.

Yes but we have Apeness instead :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely think Apeness has some talent and certainly a great attitude with his physical aggression.
McCarthy has that ready to go natural footballer vibe about him. Not as big as our young guys though (he's only 193) which means he won't take as long to grow into his body.
Only a practice match so not much pressure in that last quarter but gee he looked like a prospect. I'm annoyed about McCarthy because I was thinking we might get a crack at him before GWS swooped.
If Ape comes on he should be a more intimidating prospect in the long run with his true KPP height.

Is there some registry where I can register how many bags of dicks the afl/telstra can eat before I subscribe to the official AFL replay subscription site. The AFL webiste is complete crap and now I cant watch replays for free I will literally never go there again.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread for this rant but I really see the AFL as a non Freo entity.

Is internal & NAB contributions concerning anyone else? Or am I waaaay to early?

Imo you are correct in both accounts his nab form & inter club were down a bit but he only 20years old. My concern is that he looks not that good with the ball below his waist & on the ground it's never clean. Far to early to judge though. :)

Is there some registry where I can register how many bags of dicks the afl/telstra can eat before I subscribe to the official AFL replay subscription site. The AFL webiste is complete crap and now I cant watch replays for free I will literally never go there again.

Sorry this is probably the wrong thread for this rant but I really see the AFL as a non Freo entity.
I laughed. Just out of interest how many bags of dicks would you have them eat?

BTW I think regular season games will be on replay like normal without a subscription, its just for some reason the NAB games are in the premium content. If you watch media on a phone or tablet its actually not a bad deal to get an annual subscription to AFL. You can watch every game live from an iPad or phone if you are into that much.

That is a very good cricket side NZ have got there. They dominated for most of the game but only just won so all is not lost for the Aussies. Daniel Vettori is the key player for them I think. Our batsmen need to get after him early in his bowling spells. Oh and Glenn Maxwell needs an IQ test to see if he is smart enough to play for Australia - you would have to go a long way to see a dumber shot than that one!

OK, I got it wrong about Maxwell. Unconventional, talented but he will be frustrating at times. When it all clicks there is not a lot that will contain him with the bat in hand. His bowling is not too bad either and he has always been an excellent fielder. Off to remove egg from face now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back