2015 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pics or it didn't happen.
m4Yy14oGdSsNsw-1CaSs4Etk-gMp9exjYshle4TbhtxDCI9_qat9Dvuu9JYDIizJlWCdmv8Y8f6bjUkU0ARIXGniCW1jZI6fJdPpsoW5IBn6BwSNih2zOCR66584VdUPwGc=w384-h384-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iirc, Zac's wife and MDB's girlfriend were interviewed (along with another WAG) before the Sydney final in 2013, and other than being insanely jealous of MDB's GF (and picturing a cannonball being shot at her), I remember thinking how nice Zac's wife was and how pretty she was.

I see that North Melbourne has just announced its intention to rest between 8 to 10 players against Richmond this week.

I guess they are happy to finish in 8th spot if it means not playing Adelaide in Adelaide.

And cue the massive uproar from the media..............crickets chirping.........

I see that North Melbourne has just announced its intention to rest between 8 to 10 players against Richmond this week.

I guess they are happy to finish in 8th spot if it means not playing Adelaide in Adelaide.

And cue the massive uproar from the media..............crickets chirping.........

Cue simpletons saying the Freo and North situations are the same.

I was at a conference yesterday & quickly checked AFL app for news & could swear I saw a story saying Dangerfield re-signed at Crows. Can't find anything now. Did someone go early on the story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cue simpletons saying the Freo and North situations are the same.
It's a dangerous situation for Richmond, half the north team could be suspended for breaking jaws, ruling tigers out of next weeks sudden death rematch, with a fully stocked North rolling up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back