2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Martin rumour is true then the Lions could trade him to Sydney for Tippett. It's probably better than the second rounder you'd likely receive otherwise.

If the Martin rumour is true then the Lions could trade him to Sydney for Tippett. It's probably better than the second rounder you'd likely receive otherwise.
Sydney are banned from trading in any good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In today's HS, it mentioned the following 'rumour' - Henderson to Geelong, Aish to Carlton and Geel's first round pick to us.
I would then assume that this pick would either be used for:
- Dixon OR
- Back to Geelong for Walker and their 2nd round pick
That would net us a perhaps still developing but at least more developed forward than what we have currently, plus an additional 2nd round pick for the academy kids. I have to say I have worse suggestions.........

In today's HS, it mentioned the following 'rumour' - Henderson to Geelong, Aish to Carlton and Geel's first round pick to us.
I would then assume that this pick would either be used for:
- Dixon OR
- Back to Geelong for Walker and their 2nd round pick

gee seems like every man and his dog are rumoured to be going to geelong this year, Selwood, Danger, leuie and now Hendo, do not think this is all possible

If we are throwing that type of money around in an attempt to land a key forward I would rather we threw it at the likes of Hogan, Cameron and even Dixon's team mate Lynch. In fact I would rather we offered that type of money to someone like Jake Stringer before we offered it to the Suns for Dixon.

I think Hammo has as good a chance of getting $1.2mil/ years as Dixon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back