2015 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only way Brisbane will get a first round pick for him is from the top 4 as the draft is weak from about 15 onwards, and yeah probably better than a pick 40 dare say, but doesnt have much more upside to him so not worth a first round pick under 15 a good solid player but not a superstar will be traded from around pick 16 - 25

Only way Brisbane will get a first round pick for him is from the top 4 as the draft is weak from about 15 onwards, and yeah probably better than a pick 40 dare say, but doesnt have much more upside to him so not worth a first round pick under 15 a good solid player but not a superstar will be traded from around pick 16 - 25

Yeah I'd agree with that value on Redden. I certainly don't think Jansen's worth the downgrade from, at worst case scenario pick 25 as you've suggested, to a pick in the 40's. Jansen will most likely be traded for a third round upgrade or maybe a fourth rounder.

I'd say that maybe our third rounder for Jansen and your third rounder would be pretty close to the mark most likely.

16-25 is monumentally better than 40 plus Jansen. Remember Redden is contracted and is also a FA next year who would likely net us a Band 2 or 3 compo pick. It's absolutely not in our interest to trade him for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16-25 is monumentally better than 40 plus Jansen. Remember Redden is contracted and is also a FA next year who would likely net us a Band 2 or 3 compo pick. It's absolutely not in our interest to trade him for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree and same goes with Aish and Luey as well in getting value back in return.

Which still shits all over your proposal. Academy Bidding son. Do your homework.

Jansen has very little currency, is out of contract (unlike Redden), and will be traded for a third rounder if you are lucky. Probably a fourth.

Docherty pick 12 to pick 33 in 2 years

Jansen from pick 36 to pick 57 in 2 years sounds right. Our 4th rounder at best or a 3rd round pick upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luey to Freo according to SEN? Why on earth?

Maybe Zac Clarke will go to GWS as part of a trade for McCarthy. Leuey is better than the your rucks apart from Sandi and could take over as no. 1 ruck when Sandi retires. In the mean time Freo might want to play both.

I just know that someone somewhere is going to unroll their mega trade on us soon. Something involving Dangerfield, Aish, Treloar, McCarthy, Jansen, Bell and Redden at least.

Brace yourselves.

Let's just get the entire trade period done with 1 18 club trade

Looking forward to Collingwood lumping the entirety of league-wide player movement together as the "Adam Treloar megatrade".

Last edited:
What would you guys want in a trade for Darcy Gardiner serious question

Well advanced in contract extension discussions. You'd want to make it something pretty damn good. We like him a lot.

Maybe Zac Clarke will go to GWS as part of a trade for McCarthy. Leuey is better than the your rucks apart from Sandi and could take over as no. 1 ruck when Sandi retires. In the mean time Freo might want to play both.
Maybe we will end up with Zac Clarke after all somehow. Freo should have sent him for Mitch Clark years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back