2023 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He could end up being a taller jordan dawson type player and who would not want that at their club
I posted that a few days ago on our board. A slightly taller Dawson is who I see when I watch him play. Someone that can intercept down back but use his skills further up the ground, too.

I’d take Dawson over most midfielders around- he’s a star. If WC traded their F1 for him I’d not be upset.

Twomey needs to add trading into his drafts now, Curtin won't make it that far as he will get traded for, so that screws with the rest of his picks

We also know Sydney will trade down for Norths 2x picks, they'll likely still get Green and someone else

Depends if there is someone still on the board that North really wants but whom likely won't be on the board 5 or 6 picks later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twomey has North still not drafting a KPP with any of their five first rounders. There's a point where it just becomes comical.
I get what you mean, but he kind of has to put who he thinks is most likely at each selection and I can absolutely see North taking at least one of DeMattia and Hardeman if they are there and then going with the ruck as the best tall.

No one is suggesting North pick a key forward in the 20's and I can see the key defenders not falling their way.

Yeah, I think Sydney aren't going to want two picks. They want to make a live selection and take the Academy kid.
Sydney might trade down and then trade out the second pick

They still get who they want and pickup something for next year

For example, get their ruckman, take Collingwood F1 from Freo who take collard

I posted that a few days ago on our board. A slightly taller Dawson is who I see when I watch him play. Someone that can intercept down back but use his skills further up the ground, too.

I’d take Dawson over most midfielders around- he’s a star. If WC traded their F1 for him I’d not be upset.
Not what Adelaide said to us at the time.

If anyone wants a good laugh, Knightmare's put out a draft power rankings video despite having not watched any junior footy this year. Casey Voss returns.

He hasn’t watched junior football for the last 10 years, it’s never stopped him before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back