Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn't going to leave for just any club if he chooses to leave imo. Why would he leave GWS for a club like Essendon or Carlton? Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn and St kilda would be the clubs I would go to if I was him. Dogs would be tempting but I think they would be more keen to ho after KPPs

I've just woken up from a 16 year coma and I don't believe what you just said.

Fill me in on the gaps. :confused:;):p:D

wow if true there are going to be a few clubs currently scraping together all available cap to throw at him..

I'm not doubting the above poster when he claimed treloar had informed teammates he was going but why would be do it so early in the season? could this lead to a situation where we don't see him for the last few rounds because the club would rather play the youth?

wow if true there are going to be a few clubs currently scraping together all available cap to throw at him..

I'm not doubting the above poster when he claimed treloar had informed teammates he was going but why would be do it so early in the season? could this lead to a situation where we don't see him for the last few rounds because the club would rather play the youth?
I think he plays. No point throwing a Pickett or Ahearn in of their bodies are too small just because they're kids.

And even though our injuries are massive atm we're still in 9th and a sneaky chance at finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus Witts is worth about the same on the trade table as Treloar anyway. A ruck combination of Witts and Grundy is scary for opposition sides and a Witts is harder to find then a Treloar.
Not a chance Witts is worth anywhere near as much as Treloar. GWS would ask for Witts and our 1st which I wouldnt do, we arent spoilt for rucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back