Autopsy AFL 2023 First Preliminary Final - Pies v GWS Fri Sept 22nd 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 28.5%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Incessant sooking about a missed call by umpires in a game of sport, whilst we have young mothers dying from cancer. Adults have perspective.
Mate sport is supposed to be an escape outlet from the heavy issues in life.

There's nothing wrong with having a sook about umpiring or lack of umpiring decisions imo.

Incessant sooking about a missed call by umpires in a game of sport, whilst we have young mothers dying from cancer. Adults have perspective.
I mean it was textbook buckling at the knees. He's earned his reputation and he has to live with it.

There were others (paid and unpaid) that went our way they can legitimately whinge about but that was a ducker ducking.

So what I’ve established from this thread this evening is:

• Umpires favoured Collingwood.
  • GWS didn’t deserve to lose.
  • Collingwood didn’t deserve to win.
  • Daicos should be suspended.
  • Pendles should also be suspended for the very same tackle… somehow.
  • Only GWS frees were missed.
  • No frees for Collingwood were missed.
  • Moore became a serial killer.
  • Maynard is now a criminal.
  • Nick Daicos is back to being soft again.
  • Collingwood are rubbish because they ‘fell over the line’ against 7th.
  • For a team that is so clearly disliked, there are far too many people here looking forward to seeing Collingwood next week.
  • Coles would’ve clearly run out of tissues tonight as so many ‘neutrals’ wipe away their tears.

You're one of the most bitter people on Bigfooty, dear me.

There's being a lot of positive posts in this thread about the game, the players and the occasion.

Just a useless poster.

Anyone who calls that game terrible has no idea what constitutes a great final. That was an incredible game filled with the most intense pressure. If you prefer free flowing high scoring bruise free sporting contests watch the basketball.

You scored 3 goals in 3 quarters of football. You could at least have scored 10 goals! Look, terrible is probably a bit strong. But you're not being fair dinkum if you didn't want that to open up more. The last 2 minutes was basically Rugby union. Just not calling any frees at all when they're clearly there just ruined the spectacle. It's another game where you could tune into the last 5 minutes and not have missed much.

Last edited:
So what I’ve established from this thread this evening is:

• Umpires favoured Collingwood.
  • GWS didn’t deserve to lose.
  • Collingwood didn’t deserve to win.
  • Daicos should be suspended.
  • Pendles should also be suspended for the very same tackle… somehow.
  • Only GWS frees were missed.
  • No frees for Collingwood were missed.
  • Moore became a serial killer.
  • Maynard is now a criminal.
  • Nick Daicos is back to being soft again.
  • Collingwood are rubbish because they ‘fell over the line’ against 7th.
  • For a team that is so clearly disliked, there are far too many people here looking forward to seeing Collingwood next week.
  • Coles would’ve clearly run out of tissues tonight as so many ‘neutrals’ wipe away their tears.

Do we need to get the receipts and go back to last years finals threads?
Do you think Pies fans were chivalrous in defeat do you? LMFAO, spoiler alert, they &$)(ing weren’t!

Pies better watch out next year. GWS turn filthy after a prelim loss. Nick Daicos might have to borrow Mason Cox's goggles for that match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies better watch out next year. GWS turn filthy after a prelim loss. Nick Daicos might have to borrow Mason Cox's goggles for that match.
Greene aside they seem a fair and honourable side.

Back when Mumford was playing they were vicious, I recall Grundy getting slapped and punched in the face at centre bounces.

Have to say Kingsley coaches an honest hard team.

Surely the brisbane playing group is already looking past tomorrow night, be 1.30 favourites if GWS wins this tonight
I think pies are as gettable as anyone. But again. You guys tonight will be a tough game for sure. We can't afford to be looking past this.

Last edited:
Back