Preview AFL Round 19-Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Saturday 8th August 7.20pm, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I
And you just know there's going to be one or two knobs booing which will be barely audible on the TV which the media will blow up on us about. Selwood's 200th at Kardinia Park has been transformed into a welcome back Goodesy after your one week hiatus. Still the club was put in a pretty shitty position and it's fallen to us to clean up everyone elses crap.
Agree its so predictable isnt it

This is what I think the Geelong supporters at the game should do -

11023440_748135181999372_8741848650992077820_o.jpg

Will Bronny Bishop be landing her Helicopter on the centre square during the pre-game entertainment?
Yes she will + King Darren is paying for it from Geelong rate payers' $$$ lol

I was contemplating putting my feet up while I watch on Saturday night, but I'm waiting on confirmation from the AFL if that's acceptable; or if Adam will be offended.
Just make sure you get it in writing!

The scoreboard will flash signs to instruct the crowd to "Cheer", "Laugh" and "Clap" at regular internals. Between those actions, there will be a large "SILENCE" sign flashing.
So if the crowd (including Swans fans), boos the umpires, people will be dragged out to the back of the Fred Flanagan Stand, to be hung, drawn + quartered?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pitch invasions take ages to clear up and disrupt the continuity of the game. Probably not a good idea.
Maybe just a minute's silence instead if he kicks one ;) but I would hope that our boys in the backline don't afford him any opportunity to score :)

The problem is that, if he scores a point- or kicks the ball out on the full- from a set shot, anyone who cheers and claps him will be seen as racist, so the crowd won't know what to do. The cameras will be out in force, no doubt Channel 7 and all the news crew will be there recording each person's expression, then writing up their divisive articles about who was thinking what, etc.

Personally I will be vigorously booing anyone who boos Adam Goodes. And I will keep on booing until they all stop booing him. And if anyone boos me I will boo them too. I hope Channel 7 pick up on the nuance of my booing.

Personally I will be vigorously booing anyone who boos Adam Goodes. And I will keep on booing until they all stop booing him. And if anyone boos me I will boo them too. I hope Channel 7 pick up on the nuance of my booing.
Good. Maybe when they catch you on camera, you can say "I was saying "Boo-urns" ;) (respectfully, of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back