Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Exie points are the SFA's version of AFL Dreamteam scores.
Output in the sim is mostly random but certain positions get the ball more by default

Match thread is just the fun of calling other people chumps.

Have I got all that right?

2 questions guys
What's an exile price?
Is there anything you can do to improve your output in the sim(????) ? Is it to so with the amount you post in the game thread.....

That's 3
Only akkaps cares about Exie points though. I'm not complaining. It's good to see him getting some enjoyment out of the league.

Join the Wonders Les Norton.

Damn guys, why did we bother changing our name? We've struggled since we did i...t...wait...what?! We are third?!

GO BANDITS!

I acknowledge and respect our heritage but we are the Bandits now so the rest can go * themselves. :)

Right boys, we had a rules breach this week which dents our win a bit but wont slow our second half barrage. We lose a single premiership point but we should have no intentions for that to come back and bite us because we are going in for the kill now. No more wounding teams, letting them limp off.

Me and Gee Dub have enacted plans to ensure the mistake does not happen again.

Also, training has been reschuedled for Sand Dune #43, Dune #23 is being used by the Baghdad Netball team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right boys, we had a rules breach this week which dents our win a bit but wont slow our second half barrage. We lose a single premiership point but we should have no intentions for that to come back and bite us because we are going in for the kill now. No more wounding teams, letting them limp off.

Me and Gee Dub have enacted plans to ensure the mistake does not happen again.

Also, training has been reschuedled for Sand Dune #43, Dune #23 is being used by the Baghdad Netball team.
What the hell did you do Beng?

I'd like to point out that anyone can name a team. It doesn't have to be me or Beng, but if one of us names a team it overrules anyone elses.

I'd also like to point out that it was Bengwatkins who dobbed us in so if we miss out on finals by a point I propose we stone him to death.

Sidenote, this is five posts in five minutes from me. I'm on a roll!

I'd like to point out that anyone can name a team. It doesn't have to be me or Beng, but if one of us names a team it overrules anyone elses.

I'd also like to point out that it was Bengwatkins who dobbed us in so if we miss out on finals by a point I propose we stone him to death.

Sidenote, this is five posts in five minutes from me. I'm on a roll!

So you are saying I need to request a trade?

You know I enjoy that type of thing :p

It was going to be reported by Logger anyway, I just decided to get in first and show some integrity.
* integrity, we're Bandits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back