Podcast BigFooty Dockers Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Great listen guys. More content in the first 5 minutes than The Footy Show and AFL360 combined :))

Not sure Trevor Marmalade jokes are going to work on the podcast. Sure we can lean againt a faux bar and make seemingly racist or sexist jokes but shorn of their visual context of a sarky look they become actual racist or sexist jokes surely?
Also now that Seppo has shown how easy it is to get a rise out of him I am going to make exactly forty seven Kry10 being delisted / ritually shaved of his mullet / traded jokes next thursday.

The BigFooty Dockers Podcast Episode 3 is up! - Featuring your regular hosts Centurions and Seppo with valkorum back again and the local expert on all things South Australian Bradesmaen in the lead up to round 10 against the Crows in Adelaide.
Notice the notice - let me know when episode 4 is up and a further notice shall be posted.

This week in episode 4, Centurions and I welcomed Paracleet to review the Adelaide game and assess our year so far leading into the bye. We reviewed players #1-19 and will do the rest of the squad in next weeks episode. Pav's return, Face on the jumper and a few board announcements including a competition...

Download the mp3 here

Tune in next week for more!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he spoke really well about fremantle I should add. Pleasure to have him on.

Capital F there Wook ....plus we know Seppo so no need to cast your lies in the House of Fyfe

Freo Folk! The 5th episode is here as Centurions, Paracleet and I discuss the upcoming Brisbane game, continue our player review and look forward to having football back after the bye.

mp3 link available for download here

If your keen to get involved, check out the roster in the OP. Plenty of spaces available!

Looking forward to having on jedi mind tricks next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back