Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be pissing down. A veritable deluge of biblical proportions. An inundation that will make the flooding of the Mediterranean basin all those millennia ago seem like a mere tip of a teacup by comparison.

Any win will do as far as I am concerned.

Going to be pissing down. A veritable deluge of biblical proportions. An inundation that will make the flooding of the Mediterranean basin all those millennia ago seem like a mere tip of a teacup by comparison.

Any win will do as far as I am concerned.
We must be reading a different weather report

I always thought Clay was one of bushie's aliases/alternate personalities.

Mission Man and Ripper two stretching right back to the Dockerland days that also come to mind.
Ripper still lurks - hey Rip! 👋🏽😃

Mission Man was bigger than any of us when it came to trolling weags supporters. He hounded old mate Total Package till he got them both suspended 😂

Ripper still lurks - hey Rip!

Mission Man was bigger than any of us when it came to trolling weags supporters. He hounded old mate Total Package till he got them both suspended

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure MM posts here occasionally. That writing style is distinctive to say the least. Always brings a smile to my dial.

If it is you MM, hope the ticker is ok mate.

Rain forecast means it's more of a 50/50 game than it otherwise should be and injuries probably more likely as well. Boo :(

Rain looks lime it will be well and truly done by the game from the looks of it unless I'm missing something
Looks like it will be raining during the game for sure. Even the melb game every forecast was ssaying the rain would be over by 4pm but it still rained multiple times that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bushie sure was contentious. I could never work out whether Silent Alarm was an obnoxious hipster BS-artist, or a clever dude impersonating an obnoxious hipster BS-artist to get a rise out of everyone.
SA wasa pretty cool fella I thought, liked a robust discussion - posters just got the shits on when he didn’t agree with a POV.
He had his opinions and like it or not he argued them until he got a rise….funny bugger I thought.

SA wasa pretty cool fella I thought, liked a robust discussion - posters just got the shits on when he didn’t agree with a POV.
He had his opinions and like it or not he argued them until he got a rise….funny bugger I thought.
I didn't mind a lot of Silent Alarms' posting, he often had some good insights and didn't mind going against the tide. He lost me completely when he went on the main board and started absolutely bagging Freo just to get likes from all the Eagles supporters. Ran the club down from top to bottom and from that point I had no time for him.

I didn't mind a lot of Silent Alarms' posting, he often had some good insights and didn't mind going against the tide. He lost me completely when he went on the main board and started absolutely bagging Freo just to get likes from all the Eagles supporters. Ran the club down from top to bottom and from that point I had no time for him.
Didn’t see any of that, take your word for it - turned into a sour prick, took it all too seriously by the sounds of it

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure MM posts here occasionally. That writing style is distinctive to say the least. Always brings a smile to my dial.

If it is you MM, hope the ticker is ok mate.

100% And the references to the Moss St Breeding Ground of Champions. That’s MM.

I'm not into emo guys who think they are hard-core to mix uppers and downers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back