Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

At no point did I believe we were actually going to replace a KPF with another KPF.
I would of played Traecy or Amiss at CHF this weekend if either was fully fit, regardless of recent form.

Lobb is the Full forward going to be double teamed, somehow kicks 3 or 4 goals.

Logue is 193 cm. He will be our CHF. Probably notch up a goal or 2. Switkowski, Frederick and Schulz rotating up forward.

I reckon it's gonna be one of those games Freo will win by 4 to 6 goals, yet won't kick 100 points, but around 85-95 points again

Lol at every Freo poster being so completely unconcerned with beating WC that we spend 3 pages reminiscing about the history of Freo bigfooty in the pre-match thread
Oh * , I think I know how this is going to end 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like this team has been selected so next week we can just drop Tucker for Fyfe. And then that will be the 22 for finals (I think Taberner's season is cooked). Injuries permitting.
I bloody hope that Taberner isn't done this season.

He has never played in a finals win for freo despite his debut in 2013.

Saying that, he plays a final this season, I see him kick 3-5 goals in week 1.

The BF meet up at the Great Northern in Vic before the 013 GF was the highspot of BF.
Its been all been down hill since then.;)

I was there.
Met could have been and Freo Girl , Shill shall and Moo. Then buggar me I’m at the game and who is sitting in front of me, but Moo and his son.

I don't even give a stuff about this game to be honest.

Saying that, Freo were struggling from 2016-2020, dockers didn't care about the derbies as west coast were good and making finals.

Every one knew where both teams were at.
Wash your mouth out, we are not them. We care, we will win and we will march onto the promised land happy!

Wash your mouth out, we are not them. We care, we will win and we will march onto the promised land happy!
Look I would love to see freo win a premiership 🏅 I really do.

Scary thing is.... This might be 2012-15 all over again.

I won't be surprised if freo wins a flag between 2023-2025 then drop off.

And if we do that, I don't care what west coast does. Don't even care if west coast wins a flag or 2 by the end of this decade if freo gets one between 2023-5

Does anyone ever have a weird feeling that being a Freo supporter is about the journey, the actual essence of battling on without success and that when that elusive flag comes it will leave us floundering in an identity crisis.
Mate it's not even 5 in the morning yet.

Does anyone ever have a weird feeling that being a Freo supporter is about the journey, the actual essence of battling on without success and that when that elusive flag comes it will leave us floundering in an identity crisis.
I want what you’re having.

But yes. It’s a genuine fear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back