News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

JUST WOW WOW WOW WHACK & WHACK, what round are we up to?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...d-in-doping-saga/story-fni5f6kv-1227158989495
ASADA accuses Essendon players of taking Hexarelin; says other clubs also involved in doping saga
989378-5c6ca8c6-8570-11e4-b6d1-a55c994c6803.jpg

Last edited:
Very important that these cheats do no wriggle out of this. Get it done ASADA
maybe 2015 might be a 15 team race to the premiership, if guilty you would have to take there first and second round drafts picks away again cos they will finish last and you cant reward cheats with future star talent with a top 10 or top 20 pick if cheated because they finished last from the ban to get a top pick. AFL will have to step up or the other clubs will get so so angry if they get found guilty.

Last edited:
What are the other clubs? Can't access the article.
None really, possibly Carlscum & GC officials, but the Essendope spin machine is working furiously to suggest otherwise.

I'm surprised they haven't hired Shane Warne yet.
Warney maybe a lot of things, may have sunk very low at times in his life but I doubt even he'd sink as low as to be employed by that corrupt company.

These closed hearings are a farce imo. I have little faith in the AFL tribunal and the fact thats its being done behind closed doors makes me even more sceptical about it all. FFS murderers and rapists have their day in an open, publically accessible courtroom. Why is it so important to shield the identity of 34 players who are accused of a pretty minor infraction (I say minor in comparison to aforementioned type crimes). As they say, Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly be seen to be done.

The media have been conditioning the public to have sympathy for the players and have been doing so since the day dot. At the end of the hearings I wouldn't be surprised to hear the AFL give us the "move along, nothing to see here" treatment.

These closed hearings are a farce imo. I have little faith in the AFL tribunal and the fact thats its being done behind closed doors makes me even more sceptical about it all. FFS murderers and rapists have their day in an open, publically accessible courtroom. Why is it so important to shield the identity of 34 players who are accused of a pretty minor infraction (I say minor in comparison to aforementioned type crimes). As they say, Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly be seen to be done.

The media have been conditioning the public to have sympathy for the players and have been doing so since the day dot. At the end of the hearings I wouldn't be surprised to hear the AFL give us the "move along, nothing to see here" treatment.

I'd be surprised if there's not a way that identity can be protected in an open courtroom.

Heck, we manage to do it on a footy forum - using pseudonyms - it's not that difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be surprised if there's not a way that identity can be protected in an open courtroom.

Heck, we manage to do it on a footy forum - using pseudonyms - it's not that difficult.
Identities are protected in court cases involving children. Doesn't stop the cases being reported on though. Childrens Court is still an open court. I think by naming someone whose identity is protected would be contempt of court. It is rare that any of the courts get locked down. I just don't get why this case warrants it. I accept that the AFL tribunal is not a court, but with the public sick to death of the whole thing already, I don't think they are going to do themselves any favours by holding the hearings behind closed doors.

image.jpg

ready to have a nice little sook when we are proven to be innocent sooky bubs?
Best you'll get is not guilty, no way it's innocent, which was always the likely outcome. Especially after the AFL tipped you off so you could prime those shredders & get the furnace stoked.

Now could you kindly POQ to your own rat infested boards it makes me physical ill to be talking to one of you.

Best you'll get is not guilty, no way it's innocent, which was always the likely outcome. Especially after the AFL tipped you off so you could prime those shredders & get the furnace stoked.:)

Now could you kindly POQ to your own rat infested boards it makes me physical ill to be talking to one of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back