News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, s**t club just gets shitter by the day.

I don't think they know how to do the right thing anymore, it's been o so long, everything seems dodgy.

Should hand in there Licence

It was in the HS either today or yesterday, but I've otherwise heard that to be true.

Put it this way, it would be a beyond massive if a 17yo was part of the injection regime at Essendon. We would well and truly know about it (by way of rumour etc).
Sure about that? I haven't seen or heard anything but I might of missed it.

vjknight have you heard this?

I'm pretty sure it is in today's HS mate.
I've had a quick look, can't see anything, Link?

EDIT: Just saw your post, will check it out.

Sure about that? I haven't seen or heard anything but I might of missed it.

vjknight have you heard this?

jon ralph is the only one who has stated he hasnt got an IN.

the clbub havent said a thing about his status, though they are allowed to, as he wasnt listed in 2012.

todays development is interesting, considering EFC did say JD was injured and thats why he wasnt playing, whereas this article suggests he was to play in the practice/training.

which is it EFC ?

rat is smelly.

Page 94 of the HS in an article written by Jon Ralph.

Look it up yourself Dave cause I can't be arsed. I'm going drinkin' :D
Found it, you are correct Sir!

Looks like they've dodged a massive bullet, if Ralphy is correct but let's face it our AFL journos are pretty crap.

jon ralph is the only one who has stated he hasnt got an IN.

the clbub havent said a thing about his status, though they are allowed to, as he wasnt listed in 2012.

todays development is interesting, considering EFC did say JD was injured and thats why he wasnt playing, whereas this article suggests he was to play in the practice/training.

which is it EFC ?

rat is smelly.
Conclusion 1: Ralphy has got it wrong & he does have an IF.
Conclusion 2: Ralphy is correct, has an inside leak & now is smeared with being an ESS apologist for the rest of his journalistic life while still being considered a s**t reporter.

"We're not thinking they will be required in the regular season because we're very confident with the way the Tribunal will go with our players."

I wonder if he's as confident as he was of winning the Federal Court case, and the subsequent Appeal? I hope so. That went well for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie is spot on. So stupid they are getting all these fill ins with capable players trying to do a seperate practice match. It is unfair on the saints

and the arsehole Hird said he did not care what Eddie Said.

He does not want to Admit he is Wrong and he is making the AFL a Joke

I'm a big fan of not caring too much of what others think, but when you're so out of touch with reality it might pay him to listen to the thoughts of others!
The AFL warned Hird way back in 2011 of the dangers of peptide use. He wasn't prepared to listen then, sadly I don't think he will start now!

The AFL warned Hird way back in 2011 of the dangers of peptide use. He wasn't prepared to listen then, sadly I don't think he will start now!

and the AFL are Wusses about doing anything against Hird:mad:

I'm more keen on seeing him removed from the game than I am worried about seeing players punished. I could handle players getting only a 4-6 week playing time ban as long as he is gone for good.

I agree - I could handle the Players getting a less Punishment as long as Hird gets a Liftime Ban from the AFL

PC6gkxD.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back