EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If jacana have the wood on them then all the pressure is on jacana will start favorites and would expect to win.
Both sides under the pump spot in the granny for the winner
Jacana arnt meant to be there roxy have alot more to play for alot tipped them to win the flag or atleast make the grand final thats what i meant by all the pressure as jacana will be always be the under dogs but beating them twice this season it wouldnt be a suprise if they could do it again

Well done jacana on the win yesterday I think Roxy will be a bit nervous with jacana advanced though to the next round of 4 also saw the 2s game and I liked the way coburg moved the ball and they will be far better side then MV as I called it weeks ago the MV coach is no good at coaching and he should stand down right away to giv the club any chance at winning the game you could see on Saturday that he has lost the playing group and the all play for themselves out there a lot of very ordinary footballers in that side numbers 14 13 26 28 39 20 36 are all no good and solid look at taking up some other sport like playing with dolls or something.

Coach Me, your reply is that of a player that has a grudge against MV for some reason , maybe you could not get a game in Div 2 reserves .
Seriously what standard are you expecting at this level Div 2 reserves, you are welcome in the rooms this Saturday and you can state face to face your issue with these guys that play at this level for the fun of it and nothing else

Roxy vs jacana
Well deserved match of the round whats everyones tips ?
What a cracker game this should be!! I for one can't wait..there's plenty of history between these two sides that goes back a few years now, I going with jacana in this one as there run and spread will get them over the line and be to quick for roxys talls
Johno and wolf to have day outs and Roxy will need to stop them as best they can
Imagine if jacana get into the grand final, who would've picked that? The club has only got better over the years and it would be the cherry on top, And if Roxy don't well year wasted imo, might just came down to who wants it more when the game is there to be won

Coach Me, your reply is that of a player that has a grudge against MV for some reason , maybe you could not get a game in Div 2 reserves .
Seriously what standard are you expecting at this level Div 2 reserves, you are welcome in the rooms this Saturday and you can state face to face your issue with these guys that play at this level for the fun of it and nothing else
I will come in the rooms before the game who should I speak to

Roxy V jacana tomorrow what a game it will be the battle of the young guns one player who will be a key for a jacana will be number 24 off the backline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey coach me

Well coached by Liam today ?
I called it weeks ago that Roxy and coburg would play off in the 2s final and to see the way that this so called coach went about it he is the reason why they lost he is the reason why they went out in straight sets well what I say to liam is its about time you walked away from coaching you were no good at it and I think that MV will be better off with out him I will be putting my hand up to coach the 2s down there and I'll do a better job at it moonee valley 2016

I called it weeks ago that Roxy and coburg would play off in the 2s final and to see the way that this so called coach went about it he is the reason why they lost he is the reason why they went out in straight sets well what I say to liam is its about time you walked away from coaching you were no good at it and I think that MV will be better off with out him I will be putting my hand up to coach the 2s down there and I'll do a better job at it moonee valley 2016
FFS mate let it go

You're clearly a player who didn't get a game in the 2's every week... Suffice to say you're no good as a footballer

Thoughts on the division two meadilist for this year also team of the year and coach
And predictions for this weeks grand final winner ?

Thoughts on the division two meadilist for this year also team of the year and coach
And predictions for this weeks grand final winner ?
Depending on how many games he's played I think Chris Johnson has a chance for the medal. I've Only seen two jacana games for the year when we've played them so it's a bit hard to judge

As for the grand final I think Haddy easily... Just a class above this year

Hats off to jacana this year, good balance of experienced and young recruiting. Unfortunately for them I think they are up against a 10 goal better side this week with young Matty gray my tip for the gf medal

Windy Hill according to the EDFL Facebook page, I would assume Premier will be at Coburg

Yeah your right just heard that on the radio. No disrespect to div2 but it's another reason why our league gets laughed at.
Premier is our main league so div2 should be at Coburg at Premier at Windy Hill.

i disagree with that turbo its a fair statement but some teams like your jacanas for example would never be seen at windy hill if you make it a higher division a preference there is nothing wrong with playing a pre lim at coburg, you have to reward the hard work to the less fortunate sides aswell
Yeah your right just heard that on the radio. No disrespect to div2 but it's another reason why our league gets laughed at.
Premier is our main league so div2 should be at Coburg at Premier at Windy Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back