EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps it’s because the RDFNL has u19s, play an extra year with your mates, especially when not seem ready to play reserves Football. Similar happening with Rupo players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah the bottom ages bounce between leagues I’m told they bottom aged 18s go to RDFL to play 17s. Not ideal for certain clubs

Gonna be in Melbourne on the weekend of May 11th and am thinking of watching a local game - follow Keilor as I’m a McGuane fan from way back, would Keilor vs Aberfeldie be a good contest? Can’t recall where all the recruits have landed, it’s Abers or Strathmore isn’t it? TIA

Gonna be in Melbourne on the weekend of May 11th and am thinking of watching a local game - follow Keilor as I’m a McGuane fan from way back, would Keilor vs Aberfeldie be a good contest? Can’t recall where all the recruits have landed, it’s Abers or Strathmore isn’t it? TIA
Keilor v Abers a good game regardless

I know Strathmore is playing away games until June, I drove past abers ground yesterday there is no club rooms will they be playing away games for the whole season?

I know Strathmore is playing away games until June, I drove past abers ground yesterday there is no club rooms will they be playing away games for the whole season?
No i believe they will use portables for change rooms and the bowls club as social rooms

At Strathmore when ground is available, probably play away games for the first half of year i would suggest
I’d be surprised if they played any games at Lebanon this year.
But you never know I could be wrong.
Last I looked there was massive piles of soil and lots of heavy machinery on the oval

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad down with a suspected acl in the praccy
Gee if true they have been unlucky in recent years as Ahern was injured early a few years back. Which ground did they play at? I think some of these grounds they play practice matches on are sub standard.

Had a look at a half of EK vs Bundoora. I'm not a fan, but EK looked good at times.

Apparently Stars smashed Bendigo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back