EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of players suddenly suspended or facing injury concerns. My team has Fabregas and Sanchez who both have hamstring problems but may play, but plenty of other teams will have Costa (facing a 3 game suspension), Siggurdson (3 game ban) or Bojan (out for season).
Sanchez was my captain choice but now I'm not so certain due to that hamstring.

Sturridge is looking increasingly like he'll play within the next 2 games, 11.1m is very expensive though for a guy who has missed most of the season with injury, but may be worth a risk.
Downing is about to hit a horrible run of fixtures and I had planned on getting rid of him this week, for who I'm not sure.

Plenty to think about tomorrow.

Happy I didn't use my wildcard during the break. Will be using it tomorrow after I've gathered all necessary information on injuries/suspensions/squad selection etc.

Wildcard can be used at any point right?
No. The January wildcard can only be used from game-week 20-23. So essentially, you have to use it before lockout tomorrow.

The second wildcard can be played at any time, yes. Depends if you have already used it or not.

No. The January wildcard can only be used from game-week 20-23. So essentially, you have to use it before lockout tomorrow.

The second wildcard can be played at any time, yes. Depends if you have already used it or not.
I think I used one earlier on in the season.

That means I can still use this one at any time right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Wtf. Honestly thought today was the last opportunity to use it. So it can still be used after this game week? I was going to use mine today but now I'm not sure...
Someone looked it up. My guess would be it's because the transfer windows ends mid next week.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Is it worth binning Costa considering his ban>

You have to get rid of Costa.
Costa misses 3 games due to suspension, plays one game against Burnley and then due to Chelsea's league cup final, their premier league game scheduled for the end of February has been postponed. 1 game in the next 5 gameweeks!

Costa misses 3 games due to suspension, plays one game against Burnley and then due to Chelsea's league cup final, their premier league game scheduled for the end of February has been postponed. 1 game in the next 5 gameweeks!
And then he's 2 yellow cards away from another two match ban anyway.

Wildcarded this week. Came up with:

Pantilimon
Azpilicueta, Jones, Clyne
Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Cazorla
Kane, Aguero, Giroud

(Given | van Aanholt, Baird, Lucas/Cork)

Really wanted to take the risk and go for Walcott instead of Caz but was just 0.2 short. 6k odd overall right now, terrible captain choices over the last month has stopped be breaking into top 3k.

What about Fabby?

What about Fabby?

Ahhh Fabregas is the one I'm struggling with! I think he'll play because of the importance of himself to Chelsea especially with Costa out, the importance of the game against City and it because sounds like he went off as prevention of an actual injury developing. Risky though!

Really wanted to take the risk and go for Walcott instead of Caz but was just 0.2 short. 6k odd overall right now, terrible captain choices over the last month has stopped be breaking into top 3k.

Great effort to be inside the top 10k, I've struggled between 9k-15k for the past few weeks, just getting slightly above average scores.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back