• Eric Gordon

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • James Harden

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Steph Curry

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

my point was that the day of currys game this thread was bumped. IF harden had a similar monster game on that very day we would be saying harden > curry.

Yer true, I reckon Harden and Curry have pulled away from Gordon.

Off topic but I've been watching college ball for about 5-6 years and I remember Curry's legend started there. Seriously don't think there was a more dynamic player. His elite 8 run with Davidson was special.
I remember in his college days there was a bottom dwelling team who played Davidson and there MO was to keep Curry scoreless and they pretty much did with triple teams and the like but they still got flogged. I remember that coach copping a bit of a flogging by the media for trying to create headlines rather than trying to win the game.

If healthy I'd have to say its a wash.

Love Harden, but Steph Curry will go down as arguably the greatest 3 point shooter of all time if he stays healthy (seriously check the stats, its insane), and Gordon is (again, when healthy) the most physically dominant of the three.

If healthy I'd have to say its a wash.

Love Harden, but Steph Curry will go down as arguably the greatest 3 point shooter of all time if he stays healthy (seriously check the stats, its insane), and Gordon is (again, when healthy) the most physically dominant of the three.
Take your sound reasoning and logic elsewhere!

I'd still rather Harden.

That game where Harden had 10 turnover I was thinking s**t he's really going to cop it but he recovered in the next game where he hit 7 threes. I'd still have Harden marginally in front but the gap has closed a bit. Harden still has he better all round game and can get to the line as good as anyone but Curry has upped his all round game lately. Both top 10 players.

I still rate Gordon, he was better, earlier but got struck down with injuries. If he continued to grow, rather than get injured and regress then I don't think it would be much of a question to be honest.
Harden over Curry for me. NBA is very much an iso game, and Curry in isolation needs a lot of work. Was a lot of times especially in the last series where he was working one-on-one with the clock going down and got a terrible look. Harden's ability to break down a defender one-on-one gets him over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whole lotta wrong on that first page.

Haha accepted. However the great thing about arguing in the NBA is that I can just refer to the number of rings not won even if I am completely wrong and really wish I had Curry or Harden @ Hawks.

Back