Autopsy Essendon v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering what the general consensus was in relation to that last center clearance, before Hookers goal.

It appeared that Hodge was in best position to collect the ball, but jumped out of the way and had a fresh airy when he saw Patrick Ambrose charging at him shoulder first.

Bombers got the clearance and the rest is history.

Seriously not trying to troll and I'm not saying Hodge is soft, because we all know he isnt. But as Hawthorn supporters, are you happy with that effort?

Hodge = tougher than anyone that has been on an Essendon list in 10+ years.

Can someone remove this idiot? His intentions are obvious.

Not sure what you are actually getting at? Are you saying he shirked the contest?
Easy to watch footage and second guess an action.
Was happy with his effort to dive putting the body on the line and smother the ball in last years preliminary final though.
I think if Ambrose wasn't running directly at him you would have seen Hodge go for that ball with his hands, even diving on it.
His initial reaction upon seeing Ambrose was to get out of the way, which he did, giving us a final sniff to win the game... which we tookl

Who cares. If it helped us knock off you flogs then it doesn't matter to me. ESSENDON BEAT HAWTHORN... HAWKS CAPTAIN TOOK SIDESTEPS.... WOO HOO!!!

See... 2 can play that game.
Well done I'm sure Essendon have achieved all their goals for 2015 :thumbsu:

Hodge = tougher than anyone that has been on an Essendon list in 10+ years.

Can someone remove this idiot? His intentions are obvious.
If you read my initial post I said Hodge clearly wasn't a squib but he may have squibbed this one contest. Came in for a Hawthorn opinion because it's obvious in the video... but all I'm getting is cheap name calling... Lots of maturity going on in this board...

Peace

If you read my initial post I said Hodge clearly wasn't a squib but he may have squibbed this one contest. Came in for a Hawthorn opinion because it's obvious in the video... but all I'm getting is cheap name calling... Lots of maturity going on in this board...

Peace

F**k off you Drug Cheat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peace
The inability for people to have a discussion about something negative about their idols is mind boggling. I guess some people are too biased to even give a decent responses. I don't believe Hodge cowered out of the contest, i believe he thought moving the ball forward without taking a chance at getting pinged was what he believed to be the better action. I agree, the name calling epitomises the lack of maturity some people have.

The inability for people to have a discussion about something negative about their idols is mind boggling. I guess some people are too biased to even give a decent responses. I don't believe Hodge cowered out of the contest, i believe he thought moving the ball forward without taking a chance at getting pinged was what he believed to be the better action. I agree, the name calling epitomises the lack of maturity some people have.

No he's not
Have a look at the crap he gives us on his own site.

He's not here for a friendly discussion.

Just wondering what the general consensus was in relation to that last center clearance, before Hookers goal.

It appeared that Hodge was in best position to collect the ball, but jumped out of the way and had a fresh airy when he saw Patrick Ambrose charging at him shoulder first.

Seriously not trying to troll and I'm not saying Hodge is soft, because we all know he isnt. But as Hawthorn supporters, are you happy with that effort?
"Not trying to troll....but"

Laxadaisical to say the least.

We had cleard the forward line, why not have roughnuts in that center contest ?

Peace

Peace?

Stick it. You have no place here with your feigned politeness and obvious insults.

Between the lurking likers, the drugs conspiracy theorists and the second most annoying Lance on BigFooty, the *scum fans have been really stinking up our forum this week. One win and they're up and about like a pack of campaigners, trolling about like trolls troll.

But impugning Hodge's courage? You're a first class idiot.

Go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares. If it helped us knock off you flogs then it doesn't matter to me. ESSENDON BEAT HAWTHORN... HAWKS CAPTAIN TOOK SIDESTEPS.... WOO HOO!!!

See... 2 can play that game.
Enjoy your holiday. Your team are drug cheats and you should. Feel bad.

Hodges deserves more respect than shown by the suggestion that he has a courage issue. Not only is he a gutsy player but his workrate is outstanding and off field he is a friendly bloke.

Scott Hodges ??

650-scott-hodges_1euq13p3rz7hl1mz1qusvwm5p9.jpg

;)

Not trying to troll but do you think it was fair that Hird got suspended from coaching for12 months, incurred a $2million fine for his club and was the first man to successfully manage to have his team kicked out of finals for conduct prejudicing the game? I mean after all the verdict was 'Not Guilty' wasn't it?

You should be happy. You just got suspended just like your hero. Maybe you should take the decision to the moderators, moderator. I mean if James did it you should too. :rolleyes:

Mr.Behind , whatever happened to the medical paperwork they(allegedly) found in the gutter in Heidelberg?

To suggest that this somehow relates to the systematic prescription of performance enhancing drugs, for the our entire list, is as fanciful as suggesting that big ears sees himself cast in the same light that 99% of the general populace sees him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back