Opinion Finals talk

Remove this Banner Ad

its almost like a few teams peaked too early...

as much as it pains me to say this, it wouldn't surprise me if Sydney took out the whole thing.... here's hoping Nth Melbourne get revenge for the prelim last year :D

as much as it pains me to say this, it wouldn't surprise me if Sydney took out the whole thing.... here's hoping Nth Melbourne get revenge for the prelim last year :D
Is their reserves team good eh?

More like a couple of teams rested half their side before the finals...oh wait, they did!
Sydney no chance with injuries they have.

More like a couple of teams rested half their side before the finals...oh wait, they did!
Sydney no chance with injuries they have.

One can only hope, there are two teams I genuinely loath, Sydney and Fremantle, for vastly different reasons..

Good luck in the rest of the finals guys, stick it up 'em!
Doesn't matter if you're Minor Premiers or 11th..

If ya don't win the Prelim...

Enjoy Grand Final week as a spectator

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a full season out of Dylan Shiel and a robust second ruck option and you guys will get your first finals appearance next season :)
I couldn't give a rats what you think.

Or the rest of the well rounded, highly educated Freo flogs that were beating their nothing chests in high rotation tonight.

You wouldn't piss on that crowd of ferals if they were on fire tonight.

#freoisashithole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't give a rats what you think.

Or the rest of the well rounded, highly educated Freo flogs that were beating their nothing chests in high rotation tonight.

You wouldn't piss on that crowd of ferals if they were on fire tonight.

#freoisashithole

xx

Luv u 2

xx

Luv u 2
You're only human.

Now go to where ever it is Minor Premiers go to lick their wounds for 6 months after being rolled on their home deck in a Prelim.

Pathetic club.

You make the rest of us Platic Franchises look bad with your 2 decades of ineptitude.

Trent Croad gives you a big high-5...

You're only human.

Now * off back to where ever it is Minor Premiers go to lick their wounds for 6 months after being rolled on their home deck in a Prelim.

Pathetic club.

You make the rest of us Platic Franchises look bad with your 2 decades of ineptitude.

Trent Croad gives you a big high-5...
I think our clubs hang out at the same place, Not the Premiers Bar.

If you were more obsessed with me you'd be trying to watch me in that bath :)
Yeah, nah.

My wife's got you covered by the length of the Flemington straight.

Now back to the F F F F F F reeeeo board and wallow in your self pity.

Maybe when you get McCarthy in 2 years you might win another final...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back