General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay okay okay.... Seriously, when the **** did Rance become so ******* good?! I'll put my hand up & say I was very very wrong a week or 2 ago.... I haven't seen the Tigers all that much in the last 2-3 years, so all I remember is Rance basically being a taller version of Cam Shenton... Now he's a ******* freak!

:oops::drunk:
Late bloomer I think.

Was pretty good in 2013 but became a gun last year.

Gold Coast!! Swallow and Ablett back. Day as well. Playing well.

Can easily see them get a run on and start to show something in the second half of the season....

Rekon this game says more about North personally.

Brad Scott's campaign to abolish/remove the "Shinboner Spirit" had been a massive, massive fail.

Talent and professionalism will get you so far but you wont reach the top without heart, spirit, culture, character... Whatever you want to call it.

I rekon this is why Trout and Co are putting so much weight on character and personality.

Rekon this game says more about North personally.

Brad Scott's campaign to abolish/remove the "Shinboner Spirit" had been a massive, massive fail.

Talent and professionalism will get you so far but you wont reach the top without heart, spirit, culture, character... Whatever you want to call it.

I rekon this is why Trout and Co are putting so much weight on character and personality.

North have basically no elite players, just soldiers. Destined to be middle tier.

North have basically no elite players, just soldiers. Destined to be middle tier.

Dal, Thompson, Boomer and Goldstein are all elite.

Higgins, Petrie, Waite, Thomas, Nahas, Swallow, MacMillan and Atley are all very talented.

The problem is they have no soul. They are 22 individuals, not a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay okay okay.... Seriously, when the **** did Rance become so ******* good?! I'll put my hand up & say I was very very wrong a week or 2 ago.... I haven't seen the Tigers all that much in the last 2-3 years, so all I remember is Rance basically being a taller version of Cam Shenton... Now he's a ******* freak!

:oops::drunk:

He looked like a roid junky when he came back one year. He's a gun though what ever he did.

I did say even though he won't be back at the same level he'll still be good. Might not have even gotten 3 votes tonight. I.e. below the standard.

Nah, he was extremely tentative int he first quarter before apparently gaining some confidence. He'll kill it from next week on as usual.

He has no equal.

The Dogs again playing the uber-flood. And their supporters last week blamed Richo's game plan!

Was coming in to post this. Rekon they are cooked and just trying to grind out games to save energy for games against top teams.

Watch how we run tomorrow vs how we had to play last week. Will be night and day. There is a lesson to be learned for Richo and the coaches to not fall into that trap again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back