India v South Africa - 3 T20s, 5 ODIs, 4 Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

So the pitch is getting smashed by everyone in mohali. Too spin friendly is the general consensus. Surely we would rather a pitch like this than a batsmans paradise? Wickets >>>> runs

oh poor Amla, comes forward to spinner, ball beats bat, keepers hands/glove nowhere near ball, it bounces off keepers chest onto the bail and dislodged it. Amla given out stumped (in line with the rule) but if the keeper can't even get a hand or glove to it...that's just gotta hurt hahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was Philander giving the glare when he got that wicket before? First I've watched of this test.

Dunno, but anyone who wants to give Dhawan a bit of a send off has my approval. Let alone when they've got him for a pair!

India in a very strong position now though.

There was just a discussion in the chat of my live stream regarding India's interest in attending tests. Seems mostly that they don't have the patience for it but also that tickets are more expensive

Actually, tickets are expensive for T20s and ODIs. They range somewhere around $30-$50 per match. Test cricket is practically free in India.

It is just that with work and stuff, very few can afford to spend 5 days in a cricket stadium. And, general lack of interest in test cricket.

I think I am lost in test match section,but jadeja is doing good in test match.kohlis batting average better in 2nd innings recently, india needs yet another
150/ 175 more koz RSA has to bats last . 176 /2 india on driver seat,i wonder why tahir not bowls both ends with harmer

well, more people watch game on tv plus on www.STARSPORTS.COM in asia only . india just lost kohli off van zyl.
for 29.starsports also showing Gabba test free plus coming odi of zim/bangers.OMG, run out just missed.
india wobble here. pujara was caught by hashim off tahir , 23 shorts off 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back