Its time to go Trigg!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

If this doesn't cost him his job then he truly is bullet proof

You'd have to say so. If all we lost was the Tippett picks, as bad as that is, he may have been a chance at staying in his position. As it is, the second we handed back those picks, his position was made untenable. He may hang around to the end but we know the end is surely coming quick.

As a paid up member from day dot Jenny I will be p**sed if Triggy goes. Every other Crow supporter that I have spoken to has voiced the same opinion. Keen to hear his side of the story which we have not heard as yet. Just think that he has many runs on the board and Im not going to crucify him for this...

Im actually disturbed by this post.

You'd have to say so. If all we lost was the Tippett picks, as bad as that is, he may have been a chance at staying in his position. As it is, the second we handed back those picks, his position was made untenable. He may hang around to the end but we know the end is surely coming quick.
Agreed .....so why hasn't Trigg resigned .......as a show of good faith

And i mean that seriously

I don't disagree that he should lose his job but I would never stop supporting the Crows. I don't think we need any supporter that would ditch the club over this.
We need all the supporters we can get. Sad as it is its the hangers on that bloat the numbers and make a club financially strong. Can't rely on just the hard core, there's not enough of them. Just look at Port as the prime example.

I don't disagree that he should lose his job but I would never stop supporting the Crows. I don't think we need any supporter that would ditch the club over this.
No one is going to permanently "ditch" the Crows over this. People do want change though and there's no better way (no way at all really) to make your dissatisfaction known to the club than by not renewing you membership.
We need all the supporters we can get. Sad as it is its the hangers on that bloat the numbers and make a club financially strong. Can't rely on just the hard core, there's not enough of them. Just look at Port as the prime example.
I think you'll find that it's actually some of our most passionate supporters considering not being members if Trigg stays on at the club.

Triggy, Vlad won't give you a job. You've proved to be incompetent at this one. His office is overfilled with incompetence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He offered his resignation but board would not accept it
That's what we're told .......but surely the board cannot allow the mud to stick ......and it will as long as Trigg is there

I was happy to see the process run b4 passing judgement .....but the giving up of picks has indicated we're guilty

As a Jenny clone is supporting club & coach i have to admit I am getting tired of all the "spin doctoring"

This " we want to get our side of the story out" crap is angering me

If you here all the supposed stuff in the agreement and believe it, you have to say these were "administrative bungles of judgement" NOT deliberate attempts to rort the system

BUT you don't lose all these draft picks and maybe more for "technical breaches" ...........particularly when Carlton gets away with the same thing just packaged differently

FFS i don't know who or what to believe in this saga

No one is going to permanently "ditch" the Crows over this. People do want change though and there's no better way (no way at all really) to make your dissatisfaction known to the club than by not renewing you membership.

I think you'll find that it's actually some of our most passionate supporters considering not being members if Trigg stays on at the club.
This is a disaster given the lead up year to the Adelaide oval move .......a real stuff up

WILL cost the club members

The club has to seriously rebuild credibility ......IF Craig had to go (and i fought that ) then so too Trigg

Both a great men, both good at what they do ......but FOR THE CLUB they have to go

Not a fan of Harper so we can throw his resignation in as steak knives .......or "in good faith" to the AFL

I quoted your post because you seemed to be deriding others who voiced their opinions "...professes to know is a clown" and
then offer your opinion "...fought for the right to participate and then hand it back...". Couldn't the clubs reasoning be, that to be fair to its employees they need their own legal representation, hence needing the extra time for the new legal teams to evaluate their positions?

Why is their a need to be derogative towards others - "clown"?

I tend to use the word 'clown' a fair but when I've had too many. What I should have said is that attempting to predict the outcome of any afl inquiry is exceedingly difficult. Predicting in a manner that suggests confidence in the result tends to be more prevalent within a sub-set of people who work in the entertainment industry. These people ordinarily wear big shoes and paint their faces.

I'll always support the team and want the guys to win every contest and every game. It will be very difficult to place my financial support of the club in the hands of the current administration. I know that this ultimately impacts my hopes in the first sentence, but I guess that is what this type of upheaval causes.

This is amazing to me. I don't know one Crows supporter in real life that wants him to stay.

In the end, it doesn't have to be fair. Trigg's role requires (or at least, should require) the public to have respect for him. The public impression is arguably more important than the reality. And from what I've seen, the public has almost uniformly lost faith in him. Your friends must exist in a pocket of support of Trigg that has eluded me until now.

And meanwhile I've been unsuccessfully trying to frustrate SP for two years now!! Life just isn't fair :p

I dont know why its amazing, Im sure there are plenty of people out there like my friends and myself...Im not making this stuff up, the people that I have spoken too have openly pledged their support behind Triggy...I dont think that your perception of the general Crows supporter is all that correct.

Im actually disturbed by this post.
Really, because Im not coming out hanging him like a lot of others on here. That I actually believe that he had done a very good job as our CEO and deserves his day to tell his side of the story before being crucified by all and sundry? What disturbs me is how some supporters on this board think...makes we wonder how the hell I support the same Club and what is it about the Club that they support.

Time will tell then won't it. The Club has not come out and told its side of the story so at least wait until that happens before you crucify someone.

So we havent even mounted our defence and we've surrendered our 1st two picks in this draft. I guess our board has a little less faith in our side of the story than you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back