Leaked: Brownlow 2008 winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

ok.....i was going to keep it quiet, but since this hack is going to cost you all a lot of money, i thought i'd help you make it back.

clearly you thought the OP was correct and you went and put money on it, but i can help you make up for that mistake.

truth is, (and you will get great odds for this at the TAB) Luke Hodge will poll only 2 votes. I cant tell you who will win because i promised i wouldnt reveal it but please believe me.

i have a very reliable source in hansie cronje.

Editted for accuracy...

should I do this multi?:confused::confused:

Top 5 COONEY Adam (WBDS) 2.20
Collngwd Most Votes SWAN Dane 1.60
Brisbane Most Votes BLACK Simon 1.12
St Kilda Most Votes RIEWOLDT Nick 1.15
Carlton Most Votes JUDD Chris 1.28
Kangas Most Votes HARVEY Brent 1.03
Most Votes Group 3 SWAN Dane (COLL)3.50
Combined Odds: 20.92
Bet Amount: $5.00
Ticket Value: $ 104.60

if you think i should take out any bet please tell me!

Did you lay it?

Okay, if you don't want it to be spoiled for you when you watch the Brownlow on Monday, DO NOT read below as it does discloses who will win the Brownlow for the 2008 Premiership season.

--------------------------------
Fair dinkum leak for the Brownlow.

Gary Ablett will pocket this year's Brownlow by one vote and he will finish up on the very high 20's.

I obviously can't put an exact name to the source but it's to do with the batch of people who do know or have a very good idea of the majority of the Brownlow votes are placed throughout the year and let's just say they had a little chin wag amongst themselves.

You heard it first on BigFooty, if you do post the winner mentioned above on any other forum or website, don't forget to mention BigFooty - The Home of AFL fans! :)

Ha! Ha! your source is no better than the rumours that I invent to cheer the motorsport forum with. :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back