List Mgmt. List Management - 2015 Contract News

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? It is a pretty Shallow draft and Weller obviously doesn't want to leave. We wouldn't entertain it if he's happy to live in perth, which he is.

Shallow is one thing but we are talking about a top 5 pick here. Weller might end up being a star but there hasn't being enough body of games for Freo to "not entertain the idea of" a 5th pick for him and let's be honest, for St Kilda to even consider offering 5th for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shallow is one thing but we are talking about a top 5 pick here. Weller might end up being a star but there hasn't being enough body of games for Freo to "not entertain the idea of" a 5th pick for him and let's be honest, for St Kilda to even consider offering 5th for him.
And what if we rate Weller higher than the 5th best player in the draft?

Look I know Bond said that was the official club position but Coulda knows one of the trainers at Peel who gave him the square deal that Weller is in line to be delisted.

On a serious note this is massively good news. Having players like Weller & A Pearce for whom the world is their oyster is a massive tick for the culture at the club.
It's obvious that @Coulda made that s**t up about Weller being in line to be delisted or his mate the trainer was pissed when he was talking to him. Coulda's source was obviously on the sauce

It's obvious that @Coulda made that s**t up about Weller being in line to be delisted or his mate the trainer was pissed when he was talking to him. Coulda's source was obviously on the sauce
I was exaggerating to have a laugh. Coulda never claimed a source. It was just his opinion that Weller would want to pull his finger out or be in line for the chop which was right up there with the more ridiculous things I've read here. Coulda is obviously a good bloke and a good poster but that was just off the chart.

About time they confirmed AP he told me before the prelim 2 months ago!
Seems our inside source guy (forgot his name on here) nailed the 3 years though so thats good to know.
Think he said Grey signed for 1? so maybe that will come out tomorrow.
Yep 1 year for Brady - he will be a late starter to preseason due to shoulder operation at season end.

I wonder if he would have been as keen to sign on if we'd shopped him around like some wanted?
Its entirely possible it happened as one of the Saints fans claimed it did. That they canvassed the idea with Lachie if he'd be amenable to being traded to Saint Kilda if we could use the pick for the McCarthy trade and he said yes. The deal didn't happen so he signs on with us for another couple.
If he is as mature and professional as he is reported to be I could see that scenario. His ego isn't bruised, he's been consulted and had a say in his own destiny.
Of course its entirely possible that that is all BS and he was never on the table under any circumstances.
We don't really have any way of knowing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back