List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah totally agree, quality footballer and person as well. Only concern would be the question mark over his recovery.

We couldn't afford him in terms of salary cap or trade if he was flying. He still has a lot of great football in front of him if he recovers. Melbourne tried to piff him last year so he should be looking for a new home.

So port and Schulz miles apart with Jay's new contract apparently. Says the twat on the footy show. Didn't even know Jays contract was up any time soon.

seems legit.

Im pretty sure Sarge would want a premiership more than the cash at this point in his career.

Yeah I'm sure a team smack bang in the middle of its premiership window is going to trade away the only AFL quality key forward on their list over a pay dispute. Fantastic call as always from the best newsbreaker in the business.

Yeah I'm sure a team smack bang in the middle of its premiership window is going to trade away the only AFL quality key forward on their list over a pay dispute. Fantastic call as always from the best newsbreaker in the business.
Not really the club's call is it if he's out of contract and can't agree to terms? I think he'll stay because he'd be mad not to, but if the money difference is significant he will no doubt have a think about other offers given his age.

my favorite was "out of contract wines in talks with Carlton"

12 hours later

Wines extends his contract with Port.

Not really the club's call is it if he's out of contract and can't agree to terms? I think he'll stay because he'd be mad not to, but if the money difference is significant he will no doubt have a think about other offers given his age.

How significant can it really be though. It's not like he's 23, from Victoria and has years ahead, so he's not on the top end of town contract. As such the potential gap is smaller.
Damien Barrett gets so Much wrong it's not funny. An example was coming out last year saying ollie and Carlton were in talks - unfortunately he broke this story after ollie had actually signed with port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How significant can it really be though. It's not like he's 23, from Victoria and has years ahead, so he's not on the top end of town contract. As such the potential gap is smaller.
Damien Barrett gets so Much wrong it's not funny. An example was coming out last year saying ollie and Carlton were in talks - unfortunately he broke this story after ollie had actually signed with port.
All journos get things wrong, but I reckon Damo is one you can give some credibility to. At that age though, if a club comes along and offers 3 years at a decent price, compared to 2 years at Port (all hypothetical of course), then he will no doubt think about it. I reckon it would be more about years than money, if the rumour is true.

Schulz is an SA lad, Port have revived his career and are giving him a shot at a premiership. He is 30 and has maybe 2 years left in him, barring injuries. Wouldn't surprise me if he was on year to year contracts after this year. He would also have a position stitched up as no one is pushing him out. So who could give him enough to disregard all of the above?

All journos get things wrong, but I reckon Damo is one you can give some credibility to. At that age though, if a club comes along and offers 3 years at a decent price, compared to 2 years at Port (all hypothetical of course), then he will no doubt think about it. I reckon it would be more about years than money, if the rumour is true.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

For me i always want another Warren. I love Tha Sarge, he's my forward hero. But he's working down the ground more than he should, getting battered and bashed.

I look at Pavlich, is he doing the work Sarge is? He's older than Sarge. He keeps on keeping on. I want Shulzy to keep on doing what he does, without having to worry about what the younger boys are doing.

The Sarge can only do so much.............we really need to look a helping him out, and who is next in line.

Matthew Pavlich (born 31 December 1981)

Jay Shulz ( born 18 04 1985 )

SCHULZ%20Jay.png

We have lots of hope, if our young lads can look after Sarge.

Schulz is an SA lad, Port have revived his career and are giving him a shot at a premiership. He is 30 and has maybe 2 years left in him, barring injuries. Wouldn't surprise me if he was on year to year contracts after this year. He would also have a position stitched up as no one is pushing him out. So who could give him enough to disregard all of the above?

Bit rich to say you revived his career and are giving him a shot at a premiership. He revived his own career through hard work and without him I dare say your premiership chances are considerably slimmer. He's a giant part of Port's premiership hopes IMO. If he wanted 1.mil per season you blokes should pay him that after all he's been through. A good 2 year deal should get the job done. He's never been on big coin and trust me, there would be a club or two out there who would have no problem throwing him 500k to play full forward for his last few seasons.

Nothing to worry about though. Got no doubt he'll re-sign :D

All journos get things wrong, but I reckon Damo is one you can give some credibility to.
mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Mate your agenda is about as subtle as your reasoning is terrible. Feel free to pop in on a week when we've had a win, too.

Here's a list of things I'm worried about right now, from most worried to least:

1) What my hamster Dave thinks of my socks
2) Schulz leaving

Bit rich to say you revived his career and are giving him a shot at a premiership. He revived his own career through hard work and without him I dare say your premiership chances are considerably slimmer. He's a giant part of Port's premiership hopes IMO. If he wanted 1.mil per season you blokes should pay him that after all he's been through. A good 2 year deal should get the job done. He's never been on big coin and trust me, there would be a club or two out there who would have no problem throwing him 500k to play full forward for his last few seasons.

Nothing to worry about though. Got no doubt he'll re-sign :D
Ok Carlton are in rebuild mode for about the 20th year running have no defence, no midfield but see an ageing forward who is a one season at a time proposition as a priority? Lol Carlton.

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Mate your agenda is about as subtle as your reasoning is terrible. Feel free to pop in on a week when we've had a win, too.

Here's a list of things I'm worried about right now, from most worried to least:

1) What my hamster Dave thinks of my socks
2) Schulz leaving
Don't leave us hanging, what does Dave think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back