Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a bright future at the club. Convinced he will turn a corner? Or is he just not good enough and wouldnt bat an eyelid if sold in the summer?
He will come good but he is not suited for possession football.

In a counter attacking team he would look far better. If Jose comes in i honestly expect him to stay,

He's been disappointing. The ability is there but his attitude has been very poor. Thinks he's made it. Certainly salvageable but won't be this season.
Poor attitude is the worst. Firmino looked average early on but he has a great attitude, just continues to work hard and slowly but surely he has turned it round and is really coming on for us now, despite being in a poor team.

Depay never had question marks about his attitude when bought did he?

Rubbish

That was their bread and butter under SAF
United were great on the counter, but it's not like they were Leicester where they would sit deep on purpose to attack on the counter. Sometimes United would get you if you attacking in numbers and they broke or they hit you on the counter from a botched corner etc... but under SAF, United would always have more of the ball than their opponent.

Poor attitude is the worst. Firmino looked average early on but he has a great attitude, just continues to work hard and slowly but surely he has turned it round and is really coming on for us now, despite being in a poor team.

Yes he did.

Ok that's disappointing for united ultimately, but they look like they have got their mojo back to me. They bossed large parts of that game for me and the performance was a world away from what we've seen for much of the season. No way should they be ruled out of a top 4 finish.

Ok that's disappointing for united ultimately, but they look like they have got their mojo back to me. They bossed large parts of that game for me and the performance was a world away from what we've seen for much of the season. No way should they be ruled out of a top 4 finish.

I think we needed to win to have a shot at top 4.

We won't get it now.

He was an extremely highly driven individual before arriving at United. He'd get into fights a lot but was always dedicated to football.

Saying all that, seeing the way Van Gaal has completely mismanaged Januzaj and Pereira, it's hard not to give Depay a clean slate under a new manager.

With the top 4 playing each other next week, you will get the chance to make up for the points you dropped today on at least 2 of them

We'll likely lose.

Back